• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

It was definitely the Super Rap Battles videos I watched and posted in another thread. I felt a lot better after a bit of silliness. Might even be able to rustle up some breakfast now. :)

Saw the Gordon Lightfoot tribute band the other night. The keyboard player also did the bass parts so he was limited in his synth sounds, but he still managed the arpeggio (by hand) on the Edmund Fitzgerald song. 4th time I've seen them for free.

Last night went to karaoke for the first time in a year. I figure I really need to get some practice and confidence if I want to ever go on stage again. Been 20 years since I played in a band. Practicing multiple parts at once on keyboards has really helped me in a lot of ways.

My cat caught a chipmunk out on the screen porch and brought it in the house.

Actually, I thought it was kind of icky, but I lavishly praised my cat anyway, because in HER mind, it was a big deal. Plus, she brought me the body as a trophy.

And they say Aspies have no empathy! (for the cat - not the chipmunk)

A very nice weekend. Went up to the bridge last night and got a bunch of sunset pics and some night pics. Have to figure out how to get them from this new phone to the computer. Today got some stuff done to the car, and painted my range hood to match the rest of my kitchen. Figured I might as well enjoy it because it's supposed to rain starting tomorrow and all week long.

I ate very cool delicacy:) It was Chum salmon caviar(link). It is popular for use in various types of sushi. But with crackers it is also very tasty! Recommended to try!:)

I learned a new trick.
66743504_979165945761325_2868814433176518656_n.png

Found a full version of the song Kimi Ga Inakucha! by Hello Happy World! on Soundcloud. Hilarious. :D
I feel like I achieved something (tiny) by calling the eye hospital to refer myself, and then the optician because apparently I'm not allowed to refer myself even though I lost most of the vision in my left eye in a week. :rolleyes: but I digress..
I did something today anyway, and that's good. :)

Ummm... I ran to gym, had pretty awesome workout and after that watched movie (Tallulah starring Ellen Page) and ate candy and chocolade xD

physically active bordering on over doing it to trigger that endorphin buzz.

feeling good, content and pleased.

Spooning with purring cat under the covers this morning.
That is so nice.

I have 3 cats and each night they come in bed with me and my wife. At the morning when we wake up they join us again. Cats need and want a lot of love. Quite often they are very misunderstood.

New Threads

Top Bottom