• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Being offered a little distributor job.
(Free newspapers)

Working by myself, setting my own targets, out of the house in daylight and getting some exercise.

It’ll be the proudest few quid I’ll ever earn.
12 months ago, wasn’t sure I’d be here, in this moment.

Happy, happy, happy.

I figured out how to pick a lock. I had been trying for weeks, very carefully and meticulously, with my own homemade lock picking tools made from quality stainless wire. o_O

Then I gave up and used a large screwdriver and a hammer. It was very satisfying. :D

Mother knew of using a 9 volt battery & meat tenderizer so my wasp sting didn’t hurt that much.

Well yesterday anyway. It got warm enough to leave the pellet stove off, go outside without a coat, and all but a couple feet of snow around the garage is gone. Today it got cold again.

I saw the funniest put-down in a group I'm in on FB. I laughed unexpectedly hard at it. And it is still making me snort occasionally to myself. I've no clue why it tickled me so.

I won some money!:) I made a bet on football game which was yesterday. It was Manchester City vs Man United. City won!:) I checked statistics here it was great match!!

No matter how hard people try, how many years they try, l can't be pushed around, that makes me extremely happy, l won.

BridgeCruiser5-4-19.jpg

I ended up posting this photo to another thread but originally was going to post it here. The sky finally turned blue and the temps got above 40F, so I took my new 30 year old rustfree summer car up to the bridge. I've still got a few weeks of peacefulness before the area gets flooded with tourists. So best time for me to go is in May if the snow disappears, and in November if it's not snowing yet. The longest suspension bridge in the western hemisphere of the world, and I live maybe an hour away. My favorite place to go since I was very little.

I also stopped at some resale shops and got a bunch more CDs (my addiction but they are only 50 cents) and some 50 cent books about Aspergers which I will read soon.

Also been wanting a burger from DQ for a very long time, but there are very few left around here and besides it's been difficult to eat much of anything. So I did that, and was able to eat it without major issue. Also the motion sickness after eating isn't as bad since my surgery. So success in 2 ways.

Last edited:
Beautiful weather. Looking forward to getting some weeding done today. We’ve opened all the doors & windows.

New Threads

Top Bottom