• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Discovering the Djs from Mars mashed up some Queen, The Prodigy, Skrillex and Rage against the Machine on you tube.

Also found The Rubber band Man (Spinners?)
-( Guardians of the Galaxy) also on YouTube.

It's the little things that make me happy,
Whilst working on some big things.

Little thing: Sipping on my Mexican coffee.

Not-so-little-thing: Thinking about and coming up with some novel and interesting ways I can adjust my methods of communication so that I stop resorting to total avoidance. :D

My best friend (on the spectrum) in Shanghai called me yesterday. We haven't seen each other in 10 months, and I had a great time having to know that she is all well, even though we did not talk much at all on the phone!

Also found The Rubber band Man (Spinners?)

That made my day as well:)Love FUNK> Hand me down my walking cane, hand me down my hat > Better prepare yourself for the rubber band man.

Last edited:
Russian Ballet class, omg , they need 911 outside for me, encase l pass out, but the owner said l could come back, like he didn't bounce me out of class.

Last edited:
Absolutely not.
I was manually sanding the dry filler in a partitioning wall at home.
Rubber band man started to play.

I surprised myself trying to continue sanding and 'getting down' like those gentlemen in blue suits on the video.

Couldn't do both. Was amusing :)

That the perfect cup of coffee deity exists and is my nirvana over almost everything else on the planet.

Going to my job, l am so happy to have a job. l read about everyone's issues re: jobs and l realize how hard it is for people on the spectrum.

New Threads

Top Bottom