• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

I surprised myself trying to continue sanding and 'getting down' like those gentlemen in blue suits on the video.

When I searched out the video on youtube and said 'aha' when I found it, I hadn't heard it since the seventies. Kicked my chair, which rolled away and began to copy the moves the Spinners were doing.

Went to Swains junkyard today. A little muddy but weather was good today. Nice folks and I've been going there for over 20 years. Sawed out a windshield as my wagon needs one. Got a perfect pair of headlights for my other car as the existing ones have holes in them. Want to go back real soon as I want the rear bumper off the car too, as mine has a rust hole in it. But the bumper is blocked by a large steel tank, and besides can't haul a bumper and a windshield at the same time. He also said he's got another car like mine way in back, I'll look for that next time too and see if there's anything I might want or need.

New front speakers in my car. I also used the wire leads that came with them, and reshaped the round pin connectors into flat blade connectors so I didn't have to cut my factory wiring.

I'll be officially done with school on Tuesday. Sure, I have to do my two final exams (thermo and stat mechanics and quantum mechanics too, so, yeah, no walk in the park :eek:), but I will be done and I'm going to graduate. F.i.n.a.l.l.y.

Found high quality pale blue thread in stash, perfect for blanket.

Worked in dream diary.

Seeing the fruits of my labor.

Surprise afternoon off work. Some workers cut one phase of the buried electric line. It at least burned up the motor in our HVAC unit, as we were smelling burning electrical for a half hour until they shut it down. Most of the lights and devices were shorting out, so they shut everything down for the day. Going to take some time to repair the line, then see what damage we have besides the HVAC unit.

Finished something I started a while ago & we’re all suitably impressed.

From 10am to noon it will be mostly sunny. I can take my craft supplies outside & work.
Looking at photo of most recently created blanket top layout, number 15.

New Threads

Top Bottom