• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What food crimes have you witnessed/commited?

I used to eat uncooked ramen squares when I had no money.

One time, I cooked bacon and canned tuna together.

When I was a kid I used to mix condensed milk with cocoa powder, I still do when I have the opportunity but once when I was like 7 or 8yo I did that as breakfast and then my brother took me for a bike ride...it is not a healthy energetic breakfast for sports...

It's based on Mexican cuisine they add chocolate to chilli, I can't eat chilli alone so can't test it .
You're right. I remember now that I've come across it in mexican hot chocolates and a recipe book that I think I still have. I haven't tried it though...for the reason specified.

Now I remember a thing Cadbury let loose on us Australians. Chocolate with Vegemite. I had a taste. It was wrong, just wrong.

Now I remember a thing Cadbury let loose on us Australians. Chocolate with Vegemite. I had a taste. It was wrong, just wrong.

GIF-disgust-disgusting-eww-face-no-weird-yuck-GIF.gif

The only good thing about the idea of chocolate with vegemite is I got to use this gif.

My brother and I used to make what we’d call “suicides” by mixing every kind of soda available when we were kids. I still mix diet and regular Coke because I don’t like either on its own but find them acceptable together for when I need caffeine and am at a place that serves Coke products (if it’s Pepsi, I just have Mountain Dew instead).

My mom had some friends in high school who would get food from Wendy’s and dip their fries in their Frosties.

I know someone who puts ranch dressing on spaghetti.

But to me, things like mint and chocolate or salted caramel are “food crimes.”

Pineapple on pizza.

I like pineapple on pizza, especially Hawaiian Pizzas with Ham and Pineapple; cooking it makes the pineapple lose its 'tarte' flavour and the juice helps make the ham taste better.
To each their own, I suppose.

That said, your complaint makes me think of this:

I like pineapple on pizza, especially Hawaiian Pizzas with Ham and Pineapple; cooking it makes the pineapple lose its 'tarte' flavour and the juice helps make the ham taste better.
To each their own, I suppose.

That said, your complaint makes me think of this:
hahahaha

I put sauerkraut on everything. I guess the one that would make most people pause would be sauerkraut on watermelon. But it's really good. The sweet of the watermelon and the sour of the sauerkraut is very tasty :)

New Threads

Top Bottom