• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What food crimes have you witnessed/commited?

Also, the way that Donald Trump eats pizza really bothers me.
42cb314c80d0fef52180b7608ffdbc8eb9-27-trump-pizza-hut-ad.jpg

Sir, why would you eat it crust-first? You save that for last and use it as a bread stick to dip in marinara sauce!

In Hawaii, they actually use uncooked ramen for salads. So dressing soaks on ramen and it's crunchy soft. Local grinds (pidgen meaning to eat). So it's a Asian salad. Also Masubi, rice and spam with seaweed wrapper. It was all l could afford for lunch in Hawaii when l first moved there. Poutin - strange dish of french fries, gravy, maybe cheese sauce too in Minnesota, topped with a runny egg. Think it's from Canada. I actually like it on cold snow days. But l am sure it's a food crime, we should be subjected to Martha Stewart show reruns for 7 days straight as penance. A strange little place opened advertising fried oreos in my town. Food crime?
Try Scotland ,N.east England everything is deep fried ,pizza,Mars bars,curly wurlys(hardish caramel formed into overlapping random strands dipped in cadburys milk chocolate),anything else in Glasgow

Try Scotland ,N.east England everything is deep fried ,pizza,Mars bars,curly wurlys(hardish caramel formed into overlapping random strands dipped in cadburys milk chocolate),anything else in Glasgow

Yes, one year- the state fair advertised fried butter on a stick. The year before that was key lime pie on a stick. l think they are running out of things to fry and put on a stick at that state fair.

Yes, one year- the state fair advertised fried butter on a stick. The year before that was key lime pie on a stick. l think they are running out of things to fry and put on a stick at that state fair.
Don't think that occurs to people in the UK ,it's cold,people like deep fried,high cholesterol has saved me just can't eat deep fried or would have,I think chicken nuggets are a food crime .

When I was six, my class went to the gym for breakfast and this boy in my class poured grape juice in his cereal and shouted to the rest of us "Ewww this tastes bad, I poured juice in my cereal, ewww" and put some in his mouth.

When I was six, my class went to the gym for breakfast and this boy in my class poured grape juice in his cereal and shouted to the rest of us "Ewww this tastes bad, I poured juice in my cereal, ewww" and put some in his mouth.
Well, what would he have expected, lol!?

Well, what would he have expected, lol!?

He clearly did it for attention. Real life trolling I call it where someone does something intentionally to get a reaction from someone. If he hadn't done it for attention, he wouldn't have shouted what he had done and then put some in his mouth.

I used to dip my fries into ice cream when I was little

well in a way I still think it’s kinda tasty even though I didn’t have it in years lol

Anything covered in beetroot juice. I can't bear it. I will eat beetroot by itself but that's it. I don't like it to touch my other food.

Black pepper on fries (or chips as we Aussies call them) is delicious to me.

I've had fried ice cream before. Nice.

IDK if this is an America-only thing, but the Tabasco chocolates I've been seeing lately seem like a terrible idea. Essentially chocolate laced with hot sauce. The most common variant appears to be dark chocolate. I like chocolate. I like dark chocolate. I like hot sauce. But those things combined is just terrible.

Every time I see it, I go, "But why tho?"

New Threads

Top Bottom