• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What fictional characters do you suspect of being autistic?

Butters, Randy, and Stan Marsh from South Park.

Marina from Splatoon 2.

Luigi from super Mario bros.

Twilight sparkle, pinkie pie, and fluttershy from MLP FiM

Amelie Poulain
1668489156624.png

Fox Mulder
1668489222119.png

Doc Brown
1668489640934.png

Himari/Cure Custard from Pretty Cure

Ghoulia Yelps and Jane Boolittle from Monster High
My best friend likes Monster High and he's mentioned Ghoulia too! He says that her autistic traits remind him of me which is nice. He's mentioned Abbey as another possibly autistic character.

Most of the characters I know are from anime and manga. Some popular ones I see as autistic are:
-Saiki from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
-Megumi from Jujutsu Kaisen
-Todoroki from My Hero Academia
-Kenma from Haikyuu
-Orihime from Bleach
-Chad from Bleach

Now that you mention it, I could see Todoroki.
My best friend likes Monster High and he's mentioned Ghoulia too! He says that her autistic traits remind him of me which is nice. He's mentioned Abbey as another possibly autistic character.

Most of the characters I know are from anime and manga. Some popular ones I see as autistic are:
-Saiki from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
-Megumi from Jujutsu Kaisen
-Todoroki from My Hero Academia
-Kenma from Haikyuu
-Orihime from Bleach
-Chad from Bleac

In fact I think most charactera from classical books (those read at school) have some autistic tendencies, some maybe even enough for a diagnosis.

The most autistic is main caracter of Nicolai Gogol, the Overcoat. He maybe even has ASD 3. Only thing he does whole day is his job and this job involves only copying texts and cant do any more complex job. He doesnt talk to anyone.

Another suspect is Mersault. In fact he is maybe more of a psychopath becuase he has NO emotions, while people with ASD have them with problems showing and regulating them. He is totally flat when his mother dies and doesn't regret a murder he made.

Wendy in Please Stand By.
Actually, there is nothing to suspect in this movie. It is all about Wendy being autistic.

Good movie. It can be streamed free on Vudu. Watched it last night. My NT wife loved it.
I was very impressed with the acting skills of Blaster who played Pete.

New Threads

Top Bottom