• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you want for your birthday?

I don't like the attention much either, and I hate Facebook reminding all my 'friends' there that I have a birthday so I get a barrage of messages... when birthday wishes and presents are made out of a social obligation they lose their meaning, I'd much rather have someone surprise me with a present at some other time, because they genuinely thought of me and care about me (as long as it doesn't interrupt my routine too much, of course!)

As to what I would choose to have for my birthday, well, lots of CDs and a quiet night in to listen to them!

Well, Friday is the so-called big 5 0 for me. As always, I feel neutral about it. Regardless of how I feel, it will happen, unless I die before then, right? I plan to do a little hoodie & Aspie gear refreshing at ROOTS CANADA (online, of course: I have no intention of actually GOING there!). I have selected some items & placed them in my virtual cart BUT I am waiting for the next sale to actually hit PAY. I refuse to pay full retail for anything.

Early on in the new year, Mr.Soup & I intend to go to Aruba for a couple of weeks to windsurf (him) & sail (me). There are some pretty secluded places there that are't too clogged with tourists, like in Palm Beach or Miami.

Well, Friday is the so-called big 5 0 for me. As always, I feel neutral about it. Regardless of how I feel, it will happen, unless I die before then, right? I plan to do a little hoodie & Aspie gear refreshing at ROOTS CANADA (online, of course: I have no intention of actually GOING there!). I have selected some items & placed them in my virtual cart BUT I am waiting for the next sale to actually hit PAY. I refuse to pay full retail for anything.

Early on in the new year, Mr.Soup & I intend to go to Aruba for a couple of weeks to windsurf (him) & sail (me). There are some pretty secluded places there that are't too clogged with tourists, like in Palm Beach or Miami.
I, too, have Roots hoodies on my Christmas list. Even if I have to buy them myself. I own a couple currently and they are PERFECT.

I've always thought that a few people on their design team must be Aspies. They even seem to understand those Aspergical people who are compelled to combine odd, random patterns such as leggings with horizontal stripes with a sweater that looks like monkey socks, or plaid flannel pants with a buffalo check shirt & an open hoodie (a form of casual tuxedo). Going out? Add the toque & you're looking sharp indeed!

For my 30th coming up, i want a Logans Run themed birthday! XD

BUT, ill probably skip all that and go buy a brand new computer instead.

I do not celebrate my birthday nor anyone else's birthday.

Celebrating birthdays is for young children, not adults. Adults doing it is just plain silly in my view and self-centered. Why would I care when someone turns 40 or 41?

New Threads

Top Bottom