• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you want for your birthday?

I would like a nice cake and for everyone to ignore my birthday aside from that. In fact no one even has to get me a cake, I'll bake my own. I don't like people hovering, receiving gifts or the expectation that I should be extra-happy even though it's the same as every other day of the year.

Happy Birthday!

Peace in the middle east... and probably some other places as well...

oh, and a Pepsi would be nice

I suppose none of them are happening tomorrow

I'm with the King on this one, but I would also like for my kids to acknowledge that they remembered.

I don't like receiving gifts because often, it isn't something I really like. I am so odd and picky and I feel horrible if someone goes to the trouble to get me a gift and it isn't something I really love.

Greg, shoot me a pvt conversation, I love to talk RC cars! I would take RC stuff for every gift giving season! Mikie
what one of these I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one well its like model collecting except you can drive them
b_58397.jpg

A 3-D printer, or a kit to build one. Not quite sure what I would do with it aside from making little doodads and strange little toys for my nephew, but it would be cool just to have one (they may have to get a bit cheaper before they're a realistic potential birthday present though, maybe by October next year? :p).

New Threads

Top Bottom