• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you hate?

Purposeful stupidity

Ugly socks

Gullible people who don't use there own minds

People who are mean to animals

Intentionally mean people in general

Bad breath

People who mistreat there children

Body odor

Trying to sleep without some kind of white noise like a fan or running water.

Overly salty foods.

Cigarettes
Drugs
Alcohol
Loud noises
My ex and his family
My biological father
Racists
Ableists
Sexists
Raw onions
Snowy and icy weather
Animal cruelty
Being overweight
Being yelled at
Feeling "small" compared to other women
Crazy drivers
Modern music
Getting sick
Being unemployed

Some more things I dislike:

TV series finales that end in cliffhangers
Homophobes
Cabbage
TV and movie dramas
Thunderstorms
Sadists
Gore/snuff films
My poor social skills
Domestic violence
Being called names
Anti-vaxxers
Most reality shows
Irresponsible, ignorant people

I hate my past choices in boyfriends and husband because those choices put a giant scarlet letter on my back.
I hate when l get frustrated because l allowed myself to get frustrated. I hate when l complain, l am trying to be better and not complain.
I hate it when your stupid life choice infringes on my freedom. Like gangs etc.
I hate people who don't respect my freedom of choice. I hate people who think l need to date their abusive existance- not.
I hate people who think just because l help someone out - l am easy to take advantage off. I actually at point that now l just am starting to hate people period.

I hate the fact that my area is so my color that so little Asian shops here sucks. They need a whole area of their shops and restaurants then l would feel better. I love Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Philippine, Japanese, Chinese, Lebanese, Canton, Hawaiian places like in 2 other states l lived in. Why do people think bland western food is all there is? In LA, every restaurant has sirachi packets, now that's progress.

I hate it when other people expect me to solve all their problems when I can’t even solve my own problems.

I hate the fact that older people are taken advantage of by sleazebum people- and these idiots think we can't see the deception. Like somehow just because they are jerks- we are for some reason are not able to tell? WTH.

I hate the fact that older people are taken advantage of by sleazebum people- and these idiots think we can't see the deception. Like somehow just because they are jerks- we are for some reason are not able to tell? WTH.

I totally agree.

I had a dealing with some one that is a "Sleazebum" last year. It was annoying/distressing at the start & it still annoyed me after I sorted it. Though I hold no malice to the "Sleazebum" now as their life has put them in their place.

They were offering (off the books) help & care to an elderly couple I know.

I knew he was taking advantage of my friend & I was aware my friend was slowly getting befuddled by old age.

It is disgusting how some people take advantage of the elderly & their generosity. Although my elderly friend was warned about this one he just didn't care, as they fell for his constant agreeing to going out to get drunk pushing a wheel chair, go to the bookies, pub etc.

It is one thing I do feel strongly about.

I hate it that l need chocolate now to deal with stress but l guess it beats other choices that are way more harmful. Tonite l wiped out two boxes of chocolate stuffs.

Last edited:
I hate it when people think romantic love will solve all their problems.

I hate it when people think redrawing the Oregon & Idaho boundaries will solve all their problems.

I hate it when people stare at me...& they think I’m rude.:mad:

New Threads

Top Bottom