• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you hate?

Hate men that think l don't know what abuse is. Hate men that think l am going to talk to a complete unknown stranger. Hate men that are just finding older woman to shove themself on because they refuse to work and apparently they think l am easy. Which is about 87.9 men in the state that l live in. Omg. Lol

People trying to play the role of unqualified expert. Doesn't go over well with others and for good reason. I wouldn't say "hate" here...more a notch above "irritating", but boy does it come close for me.

Did you get the necessary qualifications in whatever it is that you think you know a lot about?

Do you know how to work with people rather than rile them up because you refuse to listen to what others are telling you? As if they can't recognize a pile of horse crap, the same pile you're contributing to, when they get a whiff of it.

Does your advice stand up to scrutiny and does it work for others rather than just yourself?

No? Then take a hint and stop already.

White supremacists, white nationalists and the rest of the racist far-right. People who insist they're not racist but can't even make their case without undermining their claim. Alt-right trolls. Anti-vaxxers. Preachy vegans. Evangelicals of any faith. Evangelical atheists. People who still buy into Leninism. People who complain about crime but won't consider any approach except for more barbaric punishments. Ablists. Ammosexuals. Homophobes. Those who were opposed to marijuana legalization/those who work to promote and maintain drug prohibition. Anyone who insists hip-hop isn't music. Anyone who insists metal isn't music. Crossovers. Sporty cars with automatic transmissions. Dog lovers. My ex killing herself. My ex. The overwhelmingly dense, interwoven and intense knot of emotions it's left me with. My continuing existence. Not having enough money to pay to get decent features and not having enough clout for someone to do it for free. Wasting my life generating earnings for someone else while I continue to be underpaid for my time.

I hate the fact that my area is so my color that so little Asian shops here sucks. They need a whole area of their shops and restaurants then l would feel better. I love Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Philippine, Japanese, Chinese, Lebanese, Canton, Hawaiian places like in 2 other states l lived in. Why do people think bland western food is all there is? In LA, every restaurant has sirachi packets, now that's progress.

A big innovation in 'western food' was the move away from the heavy sauce on a starch base that's typical of most of the rest of the world's food (like pasta dishes, rice dishes, etc, most 'ethnic cuisine' can be described that way in a very generic sense) Along with that change came a preference for preserving the ingredients flavours and textures, which explains the stereotypical blandness of a lot of western cuisine. That change started in France but because of France's cultural clout at the time it influenced most of north-western Europe.

A big innovation in 'western food' was the move away from the heavy sauce on a starch base that's typical of most of the rest of the world's food (like pasta dishes, rice dishes, etc, most 'ethnic cuisine' can be described that way in a very generic sense) Along with that change came a preference for preserving the ingredients flavours and textures, which explains the stereotypical blandness of a lot of western cuisine. That change started in France but because of France's cultural clout at the time it influenced most of north-western Europe.

Well l am extremely sad to report a famous restaraunt by the name of Like Like (pronounced licky licky) closed as a result of the virus. This institution has been open 67 years in Kaimiki area. And yes, everything was covered in gravy, especially two scoops rice. It was a famous drive in and l am sad. Surfers and Waikiki workers would stop by.

Well l am extremely sad to report a famous restaraunt by the name of Like Like (pronounced licky licky) closed as a result of the virus. This institution has been open 67 years in Kaimiki area. And yes, everything was covered in gravy, especially two scoops rice. It was a famous drive in and l am sad. Surfers and Waikiki workers would stop by.

That's disappointing, I'm glad my favourite burrito place didn't close because the owner is a really good guy to talk to.

I hate it when people gossip at me. It just makes me dislike you & not want to tell you anything. I’ve already told you this to your face infinity number of times but you don’t listen to me.

I hate it when people are more wrapped in my business then l am. Like who would care about an aging senior citizen that could be dead tomorrow. Why would you waste your time when you are light years younger then me? Like you truly have nothing better to do? Your life really sucks that much? That a aging grandmother occupies you? Really? Scratch my head and say look folks- l am older then dirt. Do you want a autograph? I don't understand preoccupation with grandmother's. Shouldn't you be looking for a job, education, drivers license, quit living with your mom, buy a vehicle? What gives? Why do you think l am interested in anybody under 60+???????????? Younger people where l live, have suck azz priorities coming out of their pieholes.

Last edited:
Some noises - loud, high, repetitive or ear-piercing. Plastic bags, plates, metal, wind, motos, music in public space is tiring, mosquitoes, people talking behind a wall, tictac tictac tictac, ...

Bad weather, cold, wind, dark clouds, grey clouds, snow, ice, cold water, whatever is cold feels bad

People not respecting others' boundaries, actions, reactions, demands, opinions, needs, etc

People declaring they work hard while they don't, they care while they don't, etc

Some kind of food like saussages and barbecues and green salad

People who assume something's your fault while it isn't, people who don't take the time to understand a situation

Thrillers and horror movies

The alarm on my phone - people who let their alarm ring 183984 times before waking up

Sleeping with any light in the room, like from TV or computer or whatever small lights there can be anywhere

Perfumes

Toothpaste taste

Any strenuous or rapid activity.
I can do calculus, for many hours, but labor leaves me feeling: empty, winded, and unfulfilled.
I need a self-cleaning house.

I hate our lowlife loser president. I hate our political duopoly. I hate that the next election will be between two sex offenders. I hate the fact that even though I’ll vote Green Party (again), they don’t really have a snowball’s chance in hell of winning.

Uhm, interesting, I hate male chauvinists, men who like to play the macho role, toxic masculinity and all that kind, because I am on the opposite side of being "manly".

l hate the cook and the waitress telling me to drop the guy l am seeing. Like l never even talk about him except to say l am seeing someone (so stay away from me). Yet l get you in my face - why? Just because you don't give a rats acc about me doesn't give you permission to tell me what to do. And why is the cook so angry. Why doesn't he leave if he hates his job. l don't understand. This guy is so two face that the mirrors slap him if he gets close. What comes out of his mouth? Endless stories about 3 woman. And a Bentley. Omg he is so full of himself and his endless lies of three woman - l want to puke. lol. If you constanly have to blab about 3 woman, maybe you really can't hence the three woman talk. Like serious insecurities are making you brag like a 12 year-old boy. Sorry, l don't mean to offend anyone but l just had to let this rip. Our kitchen is starting to feel like a high school locker room. Grow up, there are woman here. Beavis and Butthead have more class then this guy.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom