• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you hate?

I hate when people can't say what they really mean. I hate fake personalities, stupidity, racism, rigid gender expectations.

Right wing newspapers
Racism/People who whinge about immigrants
Injustice
Discrimination against disabled job applicants
American Politics (Trump is a numpty IMO)
The Conservative Party (Theresa May couldn't run a Pub much less the Country IMO)
UKIP (see Racism)
BNP (Also, see Racism)
Local Bus services that don't turn up
The fact I can't drive due to the crap local Bus services
Having to pay extra for "Special" features at Cineworld such as 4DX and IMAX despite already paying nearly 18 quid a month for Unlimited card!
Blind staff in Tesco who think I'm underage to buy Alcohol despite the fact I'm 42 and look at least 28.
Non UK call centres (Grr FFS, I speak English in a Sheffield accent, and they can't understand me! SO annoying!)
Paying £40-50 a time for Xbox games
The fact my Dad thinks going to a Dog show is more important than me attending my first ever Martial Arts competition in Derby, England on the 2nd of September.
People who complain about the latest Star Wars movies (Just because butthurt Star Wars geeks hate Disney, Smh)

I could go on but we'd be here all night :D

Last edited:
Sports
Hot Weather
Rap Music
Being Misunderstood
Loud Noises (of course)
Waiting abnormally long
People who act like everything is okay in the world
Pure Stupidity
Oh, and Slowness. Anything that goes too slow makes me annoyed

Tobacco smoke of any kind.
Commercials.
Dogs that bark constantly, especially small yappy ones.
Soap operas
Reality shows.
Any show with 'celebrity' in the title.
Eggs
Tomatoes
Pedlars who go round in a truck with a megaphone attached and constantly announce their wares.
Motorbikes and cars with souped-up engines engineered to make as much noise as possible.
People jumping the queue because they have just one item (though I don't mind if it's an ice cream).
Cold callers.
Call centers.
Gif images that move.
Websites with moving banners.
White fluorescent lights.
TV documentaries with annoying and distracting special effects.
TV documentaries with lots of interviews where they are not allowed to show the face, so you end up watching blurs.

I hate loud noises, rude people, being around too many people, some social media and dating sites, any kind of rap or hard rock music, people making noises during concerts, and being woke up.

TV shows with random pop-ups that take over half the screen while you're trying to watch something.

People eating from supermarket shelves.

Cheese, chips and gravy. I swear that stuff is leaden in the stomach.

Religious fanatics, any fanatics including angry activists of anything- (anti women right to choose for example), rabid sports fans, obsessed people make me very nervous.

Heat,
Safari hunters,
Rednecks
Modern country western music (pre 1960s is awesome)
Rap music
Pop music
Narcissists
My country’s president and all his kind
Right wingers
Closed minded people
Heat - especially winter indoors excessive kind of dry air heat.
Animal haters and abusers
Boring people
Ugly architecture
Anti-environmentalists
Lazy people
Complainers and whiners
Technology (ever more and more)
Being broke and going through bankruptcy
Homelessness (been there, done that)
Cockroaches
Car repair bills
Skyrocketing rents
Global warming
Dog fights and cock fights and the people who like them
Prime time tv
Cheaply made products
Loss of individuality in an ever conforming society

The same things as Hartley lists above, the Snowbirds practicing in my town every spring, revving engines, power tools and yapping dogs.

Loud noises
Control freak people
Loud speaking people
Use of cuss words constantly when talking-esp. F-bombing
Rap music
Country music
Highways and overpasses
Strobe lights
Spiders
Lightening storms
IVs/blood tests
Surgery (major)
Panic attacks
Celery

Country music.

Jedi.

Non black clothing.

People that make fun of other's who are less fortunate.

Country music again.

People that wear cowboy hats or boots.

The Spring and Summer.

Trucks.

Any band that isn't Meshuggah.

I dislike people who judge others and make fun of them for being "different" or "weird" and don't just accept them for who they are. People who blast their blaring music on speakers, without considering other people.:mad: People who are rude and swear at others, especially people they don't know. For example, there were these rude girls at school who were talking to some other person they didn't know on the phone and said some very rude swear words at the lady and laughed then hung up on her. (she didn't appear to be one of those annoying spammers or anything) People who discriminate against others because of their sexuality, colour of their skin, mental illness etc.

This might be a little deep, but I hate my ex. I've been separated 9 years now, but he still fights hard to control. He controlled every aspect of my life for the 14 years we were married and raped me repeatedly for the last 8 months we were together. I have five kids with him (not all consensual!) so have to have regular contact with him for access. He still fights for control over everything and when I put boundaries in place he will find a way to skirt around it just to get a slight feeling of control back. I didn't press charges when I left as I was so very broken, but I regret that. He is a 'Christian' so has a lot of good people who back him, which makes me so furious. He used religion to control me, and now hides behind it to look like a 'good christian man'. I hate him to the point I have sharp stomach pains when I have to stand up for myself once again. I know I have issues, and I am on the waiting list for counselling with Rape Crisis, but I hate hate hate him. I would totally piss on his grave if he died. Yes, I'm getting help with this...

l hate my ex, he raped me financially, took me to the cleaners, wasn't able to help my daughter, he hoped by harrassing me l would come back during divorce. We are survivors, we must move foward and never put ourselves in another abusive situation, though l feel yours totally outweighs mine. My ex couldn't do it, but he gaslighted me and my daughter. She had to go on antidepressants.

Name things you hate or dislike.

Oh my gosh, don't get me started or I might break the site with a mega list.
I'll try and curb my need to get too detailed & name just a few...

Disorder

Gross hands

Smelly hair

Trains

The sound of trains.

Smacking while chewing.

People banging there freakin spoons on the inside of there cereal bowls.
(What kind of monster would inflict such torture?)

People who fart loudly & then laugh about it.

Roaches (eww)

Large crowds

I hate people who try to sell me something beyond what I asked for. If I asked for a repair estimate, I do not want to talk to you about other improvements.

I hate fake or pretentious people who think they are better than anyone else.

I hate any form of dishonesty, deceit, or deception.

I hate being forced to do anything I don't want to do.

I hate listening to people whine about their problems, and then complain after I have suggested solutions to their problems.

That's all I could come up with for now.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom