• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you hate?

What I dislike are the laypeople who have decided they have come up with a surefire do-it-yourself home remedy for autism or depression or whatever, and pretty much only join support forums to try to get members to follow their master plan.

To me they are not much different than commercial spammers and they usually derail threads.

Quite frankly I think they should be banned accordingly.

I hate when people don’t have their cats & dogs spayed & neutered. Ignorant.

I hate it that there are people who think walking their “fighting” breed dogs through town centres without a leash is an acceptable, responsible behaviour.

I've always hated shaking hands so I'm quite glad that it's probably a social norm that will go by the wayside.

Budweiser beer. I honestly do not understand why it is so popular, as it is one of the nastiest tasting beers I have ever encountered.

Exactly: when you know they’re smart enough to get it, but just won’t for some obscure and impenetrable reason. :mad:

Yeah you know being open to new ideas and changing your opinion according to what you learn is for losers! :rolleyes:

What I dislike are the laypeople who have decided they have come up with a surefire do-it-yourself home remedy for autism or depression or whatever, and pretty much only join support forums to try to get members to follow their master plan.

To me they are not much different than commercial spammers and they usually derail threads.

Quite frankly I think they should be banned accordingly.

Yes. Unfortunately people with depression and anxiety are often mocked and ridiculed by ableists who humiliate them online. It's cyberbullying but they justify it by blaming the victim.

Yes. Unfortunately people with depression and anxiety are often mocked and ridiculed by ableists who humiliate them online. It's cyberbullying but they justify it by blaming the victim.

Ah yeah, ableist. There was plenty of that going on too.

New Threads

Top Bottom