• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Welcome to the forum Highway Cowboy. It seems you've been experiencing similar feelings that I have from joining here... feel like I've found my tribe for the first time in my life; though I do not yet have a diagnosis. I am still waiting on the NHS currently.

Can you remember why you wanted to have a diagnosis if you feel like you should be doing something with it now?

I plan to use mine to strengthen my case when I experience troubles at work since problems involving communicating with the public and work colleagues alike are while common for me sadly. This, in turn, affects my other already diagnosed disability by becoming stressed or anxious in response to not finding their understanding.. which only adds to others' frustrations when I don't response like they expect. :disappointed: I hope your life is a lot more peaceful!

I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

New Threads

Top Bottom