• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

If you can believe it, I am currently obsessed with interior decoration and deciding how all my gear can be used to maximum effect in my new house, without having to buy too much more for a while ; ]

The Cassandra Clare books Mortal Instruments Series currently the newest book City of Lost Souls! And Dollies lots of dollie stuffs.

Psychology/the human brain and dissecting things. I'm preoccupied with painting and occult related religions, talking to myself and my boyfriend, and reading non-fiction books. The only fiction I read is by Shakespeare, Dante, and similar authors. I like dancing and quite normal things.. but I'm not obsessed.
I'm mostly obsessed with criminal psychology and cutting open dead things to put it simply.

I've been watching all my old fish videos again and I really really want fish again, I might have to find space somewhere for a little 15gallon tank just for some shrimps and maybe a betta. I've been looking at fish/tanks all morning, it's my husbands fault his latest obsession is snakes and I was supposed to be looking for a vivarium for a snake but I ended up looking at the fish section and yeah...obsessive searching now.

well my obssesion has always been knowlegde... in particular history, in most part ancient civilizations, and science (chemistry, biology -genetics and neurobiology-, cuantum physics and electromagnetism, cosmology, geometry and numerology... and the new world order/secret societies/reptilians conspiracy theories.
That's like the bigger picture....
my current obssesions are the aztec culture (I even tracked down some people and currently talk to a mexican that practices the old aztec traditions) and the bilderberg club :D
last week I had a fight with my mom cause I stayed 12 h at the pc talking with mictlan (aztec guy) and researching their traditions) and forgot even to eat :wacko:

Post-apocalyptic, dieselpunk and cyberpunk designs. Add in a small part of the spectrum of Art Deco designs.

With that, I'm spending more and more of my time (and resources) in my Warhammer 40k hobby.

Obviously my project, but it slowed down a bit, probably due to other interests taking a bit more priority.

And recently I got to read up a bit more on serial killers in general. Though I prefer to watch documentary's instead of reading about those though.

That's kinda what keeps me busy now.

I have alot, but one thing I would like to do is try to learn an accent, like Scottish or English, maybe even Russian.

Bearville.com....I love that place...so much fun...I know its kiddy stuff but I love teddy bears but yah ok I'm being silly now.

lasers, specifically high-powered ones. i have a small collection of 1mw-1 watt lasers in various colors like red, violet [black light], blue and green. if i could find a used yellow and orange one [they are expensive!] that would be keen also. the 1 watt blue job i have is useful for zapping mosquitos and flies and for starting fires in the fireplace, lighting up the finer kindling and wadded-up balls of paper.

Costumes... I'm hyped up for Supanova this year. But now the dillemma- Aragorn or Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter?

Spongebob Squarepants is my main obsession. Leading on from Spongebob I have had various mini-obsessions including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, voice acting, Spongebob licensed food products and packaging etc.
My second biggest interest is guinea pigs.

Ever since I was about eight years old, I have been obsessed with the TV show The Simpsons. I am an extremely prominent member of a forum for it, and I know everything there is to know about the show.

Another obsession is geography; I've memorized every country's capital and spend a bunch of time taking geography quizzes online (One benefit of having Asperger's: if somebody starts talking about your subject, you can blow them away!).

Ever since I was about eight or nine, I have been obsessed with the TV show The Simpsons. I'm an extremely prominent member of a Simpsons forum, and I know absolutely everything there is to know about the show.

I'm also an very good speller. I came four places away from the National Spelling Bee when I was in sixth grade.

I'm also very adept at geography; I've memorized the capitals of every country, and I take geography quizzes online all the time.

Buckyboy14,

I was named "Best Speller" of my whole grade when I was in 4th grade...never tried for the National Spelling Bee, though. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom