• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Liquid diet. :( My IBS is flaring up again. I thought exercise would help, but it's making it worse. So for right now it's smoothies and protein shakes.

Going out with boyfriend and his friends to celebrate leaving his old retail job - we're going to a pub with really good food, so I'm very excited.

I did have mac & cheese 5 days in a row recently, so I'll at least try to get some variety in my diet (but not making any promises).

Liquid diet. Maybe some eggs, we'll see. I got really hungry last night and had some salad and a little of the leftovers from my hamburger casserole along with 3 oreos and I'm really paying for it today. I should have picked up some spaghettios at the store. Thank God coffee is a liquid. (heavy sigh).

Liquid diet. Maybe some eggs, we'll see. I got really hungry last night and had some salad and a little of the leftovers from my hamburger casserole along with 3 oreos and I'm really paying for it today. I should have picked up some spaghettios at the store. Thank God coffee is a liquid. (heavy sigh).
Coffee, nectar of the gods...

Coffee, nectar of the gods...

If it was up to me, I'd make coffee it's own food group (and it would take up most of the food pyramid). And decaf coffee would be banned!! (I have never for the life of me figured out the reason behind decaf coffee. Heck! It even costs more!!!)

This is my dinner for tonight. Yum. (I'd rather have a pizza)
You know what it reminds me of? Nevermind. I better not say.
image.jpg

A whole carton of southwestern Eggbeaters. You can actually eat a whole carton and it only has 180 cal with no fat! I added in some lean ham for more protein and flavor and included some salsa mixed in. Then I'll have a smoothie to get my fruits and vegetables.

With all the fixins Judge?
For me - canned substance, but not the Chef - I have chili! (I'm working)

The usual suspects. Green pepper, a few bits of white onion, black olives, cooked ham and sausage bits and slices pepperoni. Burp.

We'll probably have baked chicken thighs, steamed Basmati rice, and steamed broccoli. Simple but nourishing!:cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom