• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Mmmm, bar food! :)

Attachments

• 1398474006907.jpg
    1398474006907.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 78
Fettuccine Alfredo with ground beef, minced onions, black olives and green peppers.

Tonight had mixed vegetables, fresh broccoli and chicken with garlic, pepper and Italian spices.

Tonight was my night to splurge so I went to Taco Bell and had 2 nacho cheese beef chalupas. The kind they discontinued but everybody still asks for. This was the only food for today and was after riding my bike along the frozen bay with temps in the 30s, so the meal really felt worth it.

Any other time it's a dollar dinner. Can of veggies, or can of fruit, or can of soup, or box of stuffing, or Totinos pizza (I just microwave it for 4 minutes), or mac and cheese, or something like that.

Tonight was my night to splurge so I went to Taco Bell and had 2 nacho cheese beef chalupas. The kind they discontinued but everybody still asks for. This was the only food for today and was after riding my bike along the frozen bay with temps in the 30s, so the meal really felt worth it.

Any other time it's a dollar dinner. Can of veggies, or can of fruit, or can of soup, or box of stuffing, or Totinos pizza (I just microwave it for 4 minutes), or mac and cheese, or something like that.

I Love Taco Bell!!!!!!!! I just go maybe once a year though. I've never been disappointed.

or Totinos pizza (I just microwave it for 4 minutes), or mac and cheese, or something like that.

I do one night of Totinos Pizza most every week. But I supercharge them...adding Italian cheeses, pepperoni, ham, black olives and green pepper. Into the oven at 450 degrees for 9 minutes...then I add the pepperoni and ham for another 7 minutes.

Tonight I made Easy Chicken Bake!
Made with lean chicken, fat free sour cream, cream of chicken soup, mixed vegetables and stuffing! Yummy!
image.jpg

I eat the same delicious meal 80% of the time. I usually eat one meal a day in the evening:

I saute ground meat (beef, pork or chicken), onions, celery, and fresh carrot shavings in olive oil then add canned tomato chunks, chiles, canned tomato sauce, canned black beans, various seasonings and mixed frozen vegetables. While this simmers in a frying pan I cook 1/4 cup wild rice for 20 minutes then add 1/4 cup brown rice and cook for another 30 minutes. Then everything gets mixed together. It lasts two or three days.

The other 20% of the time I snack on fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, tuna fish out of a can, and chocolate bars plus mixed nuts once or twice a week.

For beverages I drink whole milk or cappuccino from a Krups cappuccino maker I bought at a thrift store for $5.

This is very simple, provides completely balanced nutrition at low cost and keeps me at my ideal weight effortlessly.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to make tortilla soup at home. I want it to be extra-spicy, but I'm still thinking about what to add.

I think I'm going to make tortilla soup at home. I want it to be extra-spicy, but I'm still thinking about what to add.
My wife's favorite! She opens up a dozen cans, puts some chicken in the crackpot, 8 hours later, yummy!

Tonight I had baked Thai chicken, a delicious recipe that involves lime juice, garlic, cilantro, turmeric and sweet potatoes. Yum!

I had cooked pieces of chicken, mixed with cooked vegetables. A piece of gluten free bread and a small bowl of coconut yogurt. Yumm! Btw this is leftover. I like to make food that lasts a few days, sometimes I don't have the energy to cook.

Back home from South Carolina, had dinner at my favorite, The Draft House! Hard to eat out anywhere else when Vegas has the best food in the country.

Same here. Lasagna is my favorite, followed by tortellini, rigatoni, and everything else. My bucket list includes a ride across Sicily on a Hog and experiencing the real deal there.:yum:
My dad was stationed in Naples when I was a kid, 40 years later Napolitano pizza is now trendy, totally different than American style pizzas and totally awesome in its simplicity.

I realised (after having it brought to my attention) that I always ask people this in texts...

Tonight I have chicken and pepper and broccoli and courgette. But not sure how they will all fit together yet!

New Threads

Top Bottom