• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are feminist opionions of male victims of abuse who are suicidal and depressed?

I have confession, i dont hate women never have but had the bad habit of puting myself below them and being submissive, its my fault for being abused and raped i had it coming, im a people pleaser, i had it coming and asked for it but sometimes think ending my life will fix everything but fighting it, should i not fight it and carry through?if i succeed i suppose suicide since im a male is either a victory or a failure in the feminist movement since suicide in males is a growing problem.Im not thinking clearly or am i? My Theripists offices are closed and im not on meds.Flash backs coming back, im worthles and a pushover, its my fault im raped, i should die, those thoughts popping up again maybe i should end it all, i should for the sake of feminism, one less male and my sufferring is over.

Last edited:
Havent had my mariijuana relapsing, suicidale thoughts coming back, depression coming back, not thinking clearly, thinking of ending my life again. Feminists would be happy or not, im a male after all no feminist will try to save me but im probably being irrational, cloudy my minds going, red clouds of blood and self destruction. Im gonna leave this place no more suffering no more flash backs im thinlimg of just ending it all and jump off the overpass, ill be doing the feminist movement a favor. One less male alive.

I used to think feminists were supportive of women abusing men as revenge but its not the case, starting to realise they see abusive women are just as bad as abusive men and do not represent feminism, starting to realize they care about male victims too and i am sorry.
Feminism is slightly different from what you’re experiencing but very slightly, it’s just women realising that they are not property, men have never been called property after a certain date ,(by a certain percentage of men and women) women have - we were called chattles and goods

I have confession, i dont hate women never have but had the bad habit of puting myself below them and being submissive, its my fault for being abused and raped i had it coming, im a people pleaser, i had it coming and asked for it but sometimes think ending my life will fix everything but fighting it, should i not fight it and carry through?if i succeed i suppose suicide since im a male is either a victory or a failure in the feminist movement since suicide in males is a growing problem.Im not thinking clearly or am i? My Theripists offices are closed and im not on meds.Flash backs coming back, im worthles and a pushover, its my fault im raped, i should die, those thoughts popping up again maybe i should end it all, i should for the sake of feminism, one less male and my sufferring is over.
No you didn’t have it coming get that out of your head

Havent had my mariijuana relapsing, suicidale thoughts coming back, depression coming back, not thinking clearly, thinking of ending my life again. Feminists would be happy or not, im a male after all no feminist will try to save me but im probably being irrational, cloudy my minds going, red clouds of blood and self destruction. Im gonna leave this place no more suffering no more flash backs im thinlimg of just ending it all and jump off the overpass, ill be doing the feminist movement a favor. One less male alive.
thats not feminism thats hatred ,learn the difference ,being autistic look at pictures it’ll go in faster

lie still, look at a picture of something happy ,do the mindfulness thing ,visualise the feeling when youre calm!
Ill try but my flashbacks wont shut up, im pathetic im a pushover my ex wont get out of my head. Ending it all will shut it up.

Ill try but my flashbacks wont shut up, im pathetic im a pushover my ex wont get out of my head. Ending it all will shut it up.
not!!!!!pathetic human !!!a fact it takes a few repetitions to make something a habit it can take years to get out of the habit

I need to get to my harlequin edibles to stablize my mind, im almost home they are prescribed medicinal marijuana meds. Once the effects kick in im no longer suicidal.

Im home taking my marijuana meds starting to calm down.Starting to stablize and think possitive again and getting sleepy, will contact my therapists in the morning.

Im good now, sorry about that im calm still feel the possitive thoughts from my harlequin after waking up, i love me, i must love me, im no pushover just very kind and people take advantage of it. The doc that prescribed me marijuana is differant than the hospital doc that prescribed benzos this doc works with the dispensarys.

Once im healed and trust again might date a feminist or nurse, either i can feel safe and ok. I can fall asleep in her arms knowing nothing bad is going to happen to me.If she does that im hers forever and will return the favor and protect her, ill be hers forever and respect consent as shes done mine.Crying now.

Last edited:
I used to refuse to identify as a feminist because those I knew in real life were misandrists. I was also growing up at a time when some radical feminists insisted that a woman could only call herself a feminist if she excluded all men from her life.

It's very different now. Those women are a minority, may have always been so, but I didn't know any different.

Modern feminism says that 'the patriarchy' and 'toxic masculinity' are as damaging to everyone, not just women. There are problems with online discussions, where the subject is abuse of women, some random bloke does the 'what about men' routine, and gets jumped on. That's because it's a common technique used to try and provoke people. Most feminists will be happy to discuss male problems in a separate topic because then it isn't trying to switch the focus away from the main subject.

My nephew was groomed and sexually exploited by a woman twice his age. As he was 16, his parents couldn't get the police to do anything. The police wouldn't acknowledge that my nephew was vulnerable because of his autism. A lot has changed since then in official understanding that a vulnerable adult isn't necessarily someone with an intellectual disability.

After the woman finished the relationship, being very cruel to him, my nephew killed himself. It was devastating for his whole community, even people who didn't know him.

Don't let your death be the means by which others learn of your suffering. You say it's been fifteen years. I admire you for having survived fifteen years after such a traumatic experience. You are exhibiting massive courage in sharing, in admitting poor decisions, and thinking of the future you want for yourself.

When we reveal our vulnerability to others, it is a strength, not a weakness. It shows we understand ourselves, and are taking control of our lives. It's when we hide things that they can be used against us, by others or our own brainweasels. Seek the help you need; people care more than you realise, even about strangers.

I used to refuse to identify as a feminist because those I knew in real life were misandrists. I was also growing up at a time when some radical feminists insisted that a woman could only call herself a feminist if she excluded all men from her life.

It's very different now. Those women are a minority, may have always been so, but I didn't know any different.

Modern feminism says that 'the patriarchy' and 'toxic masculinity' are as damaging to everyone, not just women. There are problems with online discussions, where the subject is abuse of women, some random bloke does the 'what about men' routine, and gets jumped on. That's because it's a common technique used to try and provoke people. Most feminists will be happy to discuss male problems in a separate topic because then it isn't trying to switch the focus away from the main subject.

My nephew was groomed and sexually exploited by a woman twice his age. As he was 16, his parents couldn't get the police to do anything. The police wouldn't acknowledge that my nephew was vulnerable because of his autism. A lot has changed since then in official understanding that a vulnerable adult isn't necessarily someone with an intellectual disability.

After the woman finished the relationship, being very cruel to him, my nephew killed himself. It was devastating for his whole community, even people who didn't know him.

Don't let your death be the means by which others learn of your suffering. You say it's been fifteen years. I admire you for having survived fifteen years after such a traumatic experience. You are exhibiting massive courage in sharing, in admitting poor decisions, and thinking of the future you want for yourself.

When we reveal our vulnerability to others, it is a strength, not a weakness. It shows we understand ourselves, and are taking control of our lives. It's when we hide things that they can be used against us, by others or our own brainweasels. Seek the help you need; people care more than you realise, even about strangers.
The only reason im still alive is i was committed for a nearly successful attempt 15 years ago in front of my ex who did not care, she laughed as i slit my wrists, also later on any suicidle plans made online police show up on well being checks. My will to live continues to fight i keep fighting. Bad thoughts creep up but keep fighting em.

I've had depression since my teens, along with accompanying suicide urges. No attempts - I faced that option early and turned away from it. I told my GP I'm too cantankerous to consider it, when I can make my enemies suffer more by living the best life I can on any given day despite the challenges I face. He knows from experience how grumpy I am

I've had depression since my teens, along with accompanying suicide urges. No attempts - I faced that option early and turned away from it. I told my GP I'm too cantankerous to consider it, when I can make my enemies suffer more by living the best life I can on any given day despite the challenges I face. He knows from experience how grumpy I am
A common result from domstic violence, mental abuse, sexual abuse and rape is depression, suicidle attempts and ptsd its not fun at all. Had to spend time in a psyche ward after my nearly successful attempt, was restrained and sedated, spent 3 days in hospital psyche ward.

I would not wish rape on my worst enemy, in the end you feel robbed and worthless and less of a human being and want to die, i did not feel like a man anymore and had no reason to live. Even though some of my worst enemies did those things to me, im being the better person.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom