• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are feminist opionions of male victims of abuse who are suicidal and depressed?

If i settle down, it most likely be a feminist, she wont abuse me, she will not rape me nor berate me, i can feel safe and fall asleep in her arms and support her cause.

Finally taking consideration on siding with feminists im very vulnurable no more attacks nor trolling out of frustration, im a feminist too i realize and am sorry.

Its very depressing to read what humans do to other humans. If we continue to talk about and release it, you heal. We also become stronger and l find l don't tolerate abuse and l am quicker to notice it.

You are through the worse part of it. You have forgiven her, and you have to forgive yourself. Then you will become whole again. Only when you accept all of you, will you feel healed. And l am starting to hear that message from you in this posting. You are starting to love yourself and let go of the rest. This will never happen to you again. You are now here to tell your story and let other people know abuse is never tolerated.

Its very depressing to read what humans do to other humans. If we continue to talk about and release it, you heal. We also become stronger and l find l don't tolerate abuse and l am quicker to notice it.

You are through the worse part of it. You have forgiven her, and you have to forgive yourself. Then you will become whole again. Only when you accept all of you, will you feel healed. And l am starting to hear that message from you in this posting. You are starting to love yourself and let go of the rest. This will never happen to you again. You are now here to tell your story and let other people know abuse is never tolerated.
I finally forgive my evil ex for abusing me, getting vengeance wont get back what was taken from me and the cycle of hate and torment would continue, she would like that and win and im not allowing that, shes behind bars hundreds of miles away and csn no longer hurt me, i am finally starting to find peace with myself, if my sister who rescued me from my abusive step father forgive him for raping my sister at 16 thats very hard to do i really want to get revenge on him but must let go, if she can do it i can do it, shes much stronger than i am emotionally. I stayef in a hate cycle for a long time not only with those who did bad to me but myself for very long time, it is finally going to come to an end and some day trust and let a serious partner in my life and trust her, allow her in once again, so many hearts broken because i was afraid, afraid of moving in again but learning to fight that.

Last edited:
I am finally finding peace and i am sorrys for being bitter at feminists in the past i am one now never realized it till now. Im at peace.

Ill return the favor to teach men not to rape most men dont want to but a a few do, once they do they are no longer men but monsters, if you want to be a man do the right thing and respect a womans wishes, esspecialy when it comes to consent, im sure women most understand for men, i was the rare case a woman did not respect my saying no, men must listen or youll give em misery like my ex just because you were horny and did not care or want to control, please stop.

I was inappropriately touched by my aunt when I was 17. As "fake tough" as I personally believe the law is on these things (only for "worthy victims", that is), I can sympathise with what you went through. I had a neighbour who made very derogatory remarks, such as, that I made it all up in my mind.

I was inappropriately touched by my aunt when I was 17. As "fake tough" as I personally believe the law is on these things (only for "worthy victims", that is), I can sympathise with what you went through. I had a neighbour who made very derogatory remarks, such as, that I made it all up in my mind.
Your ok, you did not make it up, were here for you brother and glad you opened up.At least you and i know what women go through when they are raped or harassed by men or other women, we must help our sisters.

New Threads

Top Bottom