• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are feminist opionions of male victims of abuse who are suicidal and depressed?

Ill look it up, im not having as many issues sleeping off my meds but i did take a huge risk, simply because i did not like the side effects, it messed with my libido and performing in bed, i was stupid but i felt it was part of being a man and gambled with my life cold turkeying it.
No I was stupid ,I did exactly the same thing ,a lot of people do it ,they don’t like taking tablets ,it’s just being stupid , uneducated .

I risked my life and chances of brain damage over pride, want to feel like a man again my ex took from me, wanted to beable to get my libido back too and perform the benzos that blocked me from doing so. My brains fine now, i lucked out but it was stupid i suppose i just want to be me again, live again and be a man again even if there was that risk and i took ot and was wreckless.

I risked my life and chances of brain damage over pride, want to feel like a man again my ex took from me, wanted to beable to get my libido back too and perform the benzos that blocked me from doing so. My brains fine now, i lucked out but it was stupid i suppose i just want to be me again, live again and be a man again even if there was that risk and i took ot and was wreckless.
You’ve just got to get used to not relying on your pride ,ill health helps you with that you get frightened,It’s not necessarily just your libido it’s the fear of death but that’s connected to your libido because we are created to reproduce ,you need to start talking to male survivors of sexual abuse !on those forums that we posted in the resources section ,you need to change your mindset and talking about it we’ll get it out of your head , even journal it if it makes you feel, get a journal with a lock just to make yourself feel, writing it down get it out of your head but you feel more in control because people won’t be seeing it .

You’ve just got to get used to not relying on your pride ,ill health helps you with that you get frightened,It’s not necessarily just your libido it’s the fear of death but that’s connected to your libido because we are created to reproduce ,you need to start talking to male survivors of sexual abuse !on those forums that we posted in the resources section ,you need to change your mindset and talking about it we’ll get it out of your head , even journal it if it makes you feel, get a journal with a lock just to make yourself feel, writing it down get it out of your head but you feel more in control because people won’t be seeing it .
Ill seek male survivors once i finish my communty service for my dui ill probably just do strait time in jail to speed it up and get it over with, I just want my old me back, being a man high libido able to perform be romantic again, the ladies man, had suave was seductive but respectful, ladies fought over me but now it is gone my ex i fell for took it all away and its all gone i want it all back.Want to be romantic again, want to be passionate again, want to perform again, worth the risk of death and brain damage or death to get it back, as stupid as it sounds i said yes.

Last edited:
Ill seek male survivors once i finish my communty service for my dui ill probably just do strait time in jail to speed it up and get it over with, I just want my old me back, being a man high libido able to perform be romantic again, the ladies man, had suave was seductive but respectful, ladies fought over me but now it is gone my ex i fell for took it all away and its all gone i want it all back.Want to be romantic again, want to be passionate again, want to perform again, worth the risk of death and brain damage or death to get it back, as stupid as it sounds i said yes.
But the problem is who ( this is not !about you telling me!it’s about you thinking how much are you! doing to relieve your !stress )are you talking to ?!apart from your therapist !and some of the people on the forum ,I spend a long time on forums and Facebook ,so I’m getting out some of the crap in my head, if I could go to a therapist I would just can’t for a particular reason , but I pray quite a lot ,not a huge amount ,I’m not saying I’m forcing you to pray !I’m just giving you an idea of relieving stress ,there are other ways to relieve stress!.

But the problem is who ( this is not !about you telling me!it’s about you thinking how much are you! doing to relieve your !stress )are you talking to ?!apart from your therapist !and some of the people on the forum ,I spend a long time on forums and Facebook ,so I’m getting out some of the crap in my head, if I could go to a therapist I would just can’t for a particular reason , but I pray quite a lot ,not a huge amount ,I’m not saying I’m forcing you to pray !I’m just giving you an idea of relieving stress ,there are other ways to relieve stress!.
Well? I gave massages to only those i felt romantic connections with and not flings til my ex came along, never got a massage, never thought of me always gave but not get as much so might go to a spa sometime to get a massage my muscles are tense and lots of stress my massagers might see.I finally have to think of me, always gave but never took.

Ill have to deal with more stress for making a stupid mistake of having a dui and doing community service or jail time, was stupid and considered suicide after arrest.I was cuffed to a chair to be watched till i was released. I try not todo more wreckless things or ill end up back in psyche ward forced to take benzos against my will, its worse than jail

Last edited:
Ill have to deal with more stress for making a stupid mistake of having a dui and doing community service or jail time, was stupid and considered suicide after arrest.I was cuffed to a chair to be watched till i was released. I try not todo more wreckless things or ill end up back in psyche ward forced to take benzos against my will, its worse than jail
i’ve been watched ,wasn’t cuffed !But it was just as bad ,I felt like a little girl asking if I could go to the toilet ,then I had to have a group !of doctors ask me why I taken an overdose! ,when I’d told the doctor why I had taken overdose...how many times I had to say that, then finally a psychologist asked me ,I thought ,why don’t they just broadcast it on the television ,get it over with ,I’d already told a paramedic,I was interested ,that another patient in the ward ,who was American !but lived here !said I should take liquid vitamin b !,I wondered why , I was used to the tablets .
I forget that men don’t have the size of speech centre ,that women have ,so of course you’re going to equate stress relief with touch!The problem is ,your body is just not designed ,to get stress relief ,from touch 24 seven ,I found that to my cost. The good thing about community service is you are almost doing something normal ???,forcibly ,talking and touching ,try to get some benefit from it .

If and when im healed and ready to consider relationships perhaps dating a feminist is the way to go, she wont take advantage of me or hurt me and make me feel safe and respect consent.

i’ve been watched ,wasn’t cuffed !But it was just as bad ,I felt like a little girl asking if I could go to the toilet ,then I had to have a group !of doctors ask me why I taken an overdose! ,when I’d told the doctor why I had taken overdose...how many times I had to say that, then finally a psychologist asked me ,I thought ,why don’t they just broadcast it on the television ,get it over with ,I’d already told a paramedic,I was interested ,that another patient in the ward ,who was American !but lived here !said I should take liquid vitamin b !,I wondered why , I was used to the tablets .
I forget that men don’t have the size of speech centre ,that women have ,so of course you’re going to equate stress relief with touch!The problem is ,your body is just not designed ,to get stress relief ,from touch 24 seven ,I found that to my cost. The good thing about community service is you are almost doing something normal ???,forcibly ,talking and touching ,try to get some benefit from it .
Did they force you to take meds or sedate you against your will? They did it to me and restrain me, treated me likena baby, the nurses have no sense of humor always serious and mad, telling me to keep quiet and take my benzos and go to bed, i said yes mommy out of trying to be humorous but not one smile, not one laugh, gah that sucked, did you remember the goofy non slip socks they gave you? I did lol.
It’s not that you necessarily die ,it’s that it can damage your brain ,if you stop the medicine like a sedative or an SSRI which is slightly different ,very quickly it can give you dangerous brain damage ,there is something called serotonin syndrome, look that up I don’t think you have serotonin syndrome it’s sounded more serious .
i guess what saved me was marijuana and tryptophan allowing more seritonin release.

Did they force you to take meds or sedate you against your will? They did it to me and restrain me, treated me likena baby, the nurses have no sense of humor always serious and mad, telling me to keep quiet and take my benzos and go to bed, i said yes mommy out of trying to be humorous but not one smile, not one laugh, gah that sucked, did you remember the goofy non slip socks they gave you? I did lol.

i guess what saved me was marijuana and tryptophan allowing more seritonin release.
No because I hadn’t suicided it in that way I’d od’ so they wouldn’t give me anything, I don’t think they could’ve been less interested if they’d tried I think they were irritated that I’d even thought about having the audacity to commit suicide, he said to me why didn’t you go to the doctor ,what’s the point you go to the doctor gives you sedatives , they used to be an on-call psychiatrist at the ER in the UK ,now they don’t even have that ,I’d left the hospital by 12 o’clock the next day ,I think if they could have done it at home they wouldn’t even had me at the hospital,I wouldn’t recommend anybody to go to a hospital in the UK ,go to a private hospital in the UK , The nurses at the emergency ward were very kind , The trained nurses in ER were like prison warders . don’t ever go to a hospital in the UK if you are autistic .

No because I hadn’t suicided it in that way I’d od’ so they wouldn’t give me anything, I don’t think they could’ve been less interested if they’d tried I think they were irritated that I’d even thought about having the audacity to commit suicide, he said to me why didn’t you go to the doctor ,what’s the point you go to the doctor gives you sedatives , they used to be an on-call psychiatrist at the ER in the UK ,now they don’t even have that ,I’d left the hospital by 12 o’clock the next day ,I think if they could have done it at home they wouldn’t even had me at the hospital,I wouldn’t recommend anybody to go to a hospital in the UK ,go to a private hospital in the UK , The nurses at the emergency ward were very kind , The trained nurses in ER were like prison warders . don’t ever go to a hospital in the UK if you are autistic .
If your autistic its harder to get out.

If your autistic its harder to get out.
I think it’s because I didn’t seem suicidal especially not when I’ve taken the amount of pills i’d taken I told them I wanted to stop the panic attacks I don’t know what that really counts as

Starting to listen to my sex therapist more, i must listen to my body and what makes me feel good while communicating with my partner so my flashbacks dont trigger, i think of making others happy and feel good but not myself and i deserve feeling good again she said.

Last edited:
I think it’s because I didn’t seem suicidal especially not when I’ve taken the amount of pills i’d taken I told them I wanted to stop the panic attacks I don’t know what that really counts as
NTs answers to aspies are medication.

although im speaking of tramatic experience it would be catagorized as mansplaning followed by what about the menz. Depression and male suicide let alone men being abused is not their problem.
What the hell?

In all honesty, some of your posts read as though you are trolling which, correct me if I'm wrong, but you've admitted (right here on this thread) that you're into? Right?

BUT to be clear on where I stand in relation to abuse and in response to your various comments along the lines of - "In the end im a male should suck it up i suppose":

No, I don't believe that. Work with your therapist - you mentioned you have one. Be honest with them about what has happened and keep working on yourself. Those people who do tend to slip into relationships that are abusive do need to work on themselves to prevent it from happening. That DOES NOT MEAN it was your fault. If you've been abused or raped that is NOT YOUR FAULT. Full stop. Moving forward though you need to do what you can to prevent beginning another relationship in which you're going to have more abuse piled on.

What the hell?

In all honesty, some of your posts read as though you are trolling which, correct me if I'm wrong, but you've admitted (right here on this thread) that you're into? Right?

BUT to be clear on where I stand in relation to abuse and in response to your various comments along the lines of - "In the end im a male should suck it up i suppose":

No, I don't believe that. Work with your therapist - you mentioned you have one. Be honest with them about what has happened and keep working on yourself. Those people who do tend to slip into relationships that are abusive do need to work on themselves to prevent it from happening. That DOES NOT MEAN it was your fault. If you've been abused or raped that is NOT YOUR FAULT. Full stop. Moving forward though you need to do what you can to prevent beginning another relationship in which you're going to have more abuse piled on.
Come to the states they dope you up.

Last edited:
What the hell?

I used to troll but not anymore, seeking help and being serious, i took things out on the wrong people out of frustration by trolling and i am sorry, the same people who could help me but i held back because im male im not as important what the message got to me but rethinking things and am sorry.I am a man but was raped and mentally abused by a woman its a rare statistic of course but being a male i would have thought im an enemy too, nowhere to go last place running to feminists for help im vulnurable for once and am truly sorry, im a male yes but do not represent patriarchy and hoping to heal.I am seeking 2 therapists one for my submissive people pleasing habits, i have a bad habit of putting others above me, and a sex therapist who specializes in victims of rape and sexual abuse shes a woman and a lesbian ironically posdibly a feminisg i did not ask but she said sexual abuse and rrape is universal regardless of sex, gender, or orientation it can happen to anyone, what matters is back to healing and discovering sexuality again in a safe way to be happy again.

Last edited:
Well, okay then. I wish you the best.
I used to think feminists were supportive of women abusing men as revenge but its not the case, starting to realise they see abusive women are just as bad as abusive men and do not represent feminism, starting to realize they care about male victims too and i am sorry.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom