• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What animal or insect are you?

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
So, here's a game to try.

Decide which animal or insect you want to be and why, write that down here!

As I am starting, I reckon I would best be suited to being a monkey, a spider monkey or a capuchin or one of the ones that come up and sit on tourists heads waiting for food and supposedly looking for lice, those ones are far too awesome, maybe I could be one of the ones that get around those temples being worshipped all day, I so desperately wanna be a monkey, they're spectacular!

Okay, your turn ; ]

Poisonous frog.

I love frogs. Land, water, mud, tadpoles, ancient symbols of fertility.
Poisonous because they're very colorful and less likely to be prey.

335968.jpg

800px-Black_jaguar.jpg

why?... don't know... feeling like it at the moment :)

Last edited:
Animal: River Otter
Insect: Praying Mantis

AND, I never stated why...

A River Otter because they glide on their back in the quiet, muddy river dining on shellfish and having a glorious, relaxed life. :cute:

A Praying Mantis because they appear... alien. :swoon:

I really would chose to be a house-cat. They have the best life.

They're generally well loved and taken care of as domesticated dogs are. So no worries there. But because cats are generally known to be on the anti social side, I can pretty much keep to myself and do what I want without much judgement.

Also they're clean, and I like the idea of sitting in high, solitary areas without anyone to bother me. Cats hide very easily and creatively.

i'm a wildcat, least i used to be when i was young, with my hyperactivity and love of danger and rage attacks and super strengh and speed. and i'm a loner, too, and love the wild.
the above poster is very funny and i cant think of a funny animal. animals are great, but they lack a sense of humor. they dont even understand what humor is.
i'm going to study the above poster a little bit more before answering this question.

A cat, because I like cats the most and they seem to worship me.

Or a worm, because I'm physically repulsive but not enough to wish it harm.

1 early night I backpacked up a small mountain in a park in the Catskills NY. A few others started out at the same time and we met at the top where we loosely set our tents in the same area. Towards dusk porcupines showed up. One guy warned me "all last night they kept us up chewing on aluminum cans." I didn't have much experience at the time with porcupines which I would get on other backpacking trips.

Anyway at night away from the fire taking a pee I noticed a lot of porcupines about. I'd shine my flashlight on one of em. I'd never seen em before in the Wilderness and I was young. Anyway the porcupines would stare back at me in a challenging way "hey! Hooman...I did a 4.40 in the NFL Combine...I'll charge ya now shut off the flashlight!" Then they would be taking a few steps toward me or I imagined it. It was a hot Summer night & I didn't get a lot of sleep as I listened to the loud crunching of porcupines chewing aluminum cans.

But on other isolated backpacking trips porcupines hung around my camp [when I was in the tent sleeping.] When I got out at 2am they scampered up a pine tree and stayed there till I left in the morning [took a short hike so they would come down and leave.] Not sure if they got used to me but I remember on the 2nd night when I'd see them I'd freeze...and wait for them to stroll by. Cute buggers! I got to love em.

porcupine

Last edited:
1 early night I backpacked up a small mountain in a park in the Catskills NY. A few others started out at the same time and we met at the top where we loosely set our tents in the same area. Towards dusk porcupines showed up. One guy warned me "all last night they kept us up chewing on aluminum cans." I didn't have much experience at the time with porcupines which I would get on other backpacking trips.

Anyway at night away from the fire taking a pee I noticed a lot of porcupines about. I'd shine my flashlight on one of em. I'd never seen em before in the Wilderness and I was young. Anyway the porcupines would stare back at me in a challenging way "hey! Hooman...I did a 4.40 in the NFL Combine...I'll charge ya now shut off the flashlight!" Then they would be taking a few steps toward me or I imagined it. It was a hot Summer night & I didn't get a lot of sleep as I listened to the loud crunching of porcupines chewing aluminum cans.

But on other isolated backpacking trips porcupines hung around my camp [when I was in the tent sleeping.] When I got out at 2am they scampered up a pine tree and stayed there till I left in the morning [took a short hike so they would come down and leave.] Not sure if they got used to me but I remember on the 2nd night when I'd see them I'd freeze...and wait for them to stroll by. Cute buggers! I got to love em.
Where did all the aluminum cans come from?

It was in a highly used State Forest area; for years some of the people who arrived before us had probably tossed cans into the forest. By the time we got to that base camp it was getting dark.

Where did all the aluminum cans come from?

Wolf, probably a lone wolf. That's sort of my persona.

Also, I'm pretty sure that insects count as animals.

image.jpg

Seal :)

Cause they're so playful, and cute. And I'd get to swim all day.

dolphin because I like people, I'm friendly , and I'm intelligent but I'm not really good at physical activity.

Attachments

• 32132981.jpg
    32132981.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 226
I would say that I'm a chameleon, because I can adapt myself to changes in the situations around me. :)
At first, it sucks when there's a change because I'd rather things don't change, but with a bit of time, I get used to the change so that, should the situation arise again, I know what to do. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom