• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Want to commit suicide any painless ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what kind, probably waking up in the hospital with brain / body damage.
Trigger Warning.

Suicide is not an easy, passive process. Our bodies are designed to react to protect itself in a number of ways. Vomiting and expressing waste material being the first line of those defenses.

Over the counter painkiller overdoses directly affect liver and kidney function. The resulting shutdowns take days, days of acute organ failure and horrific levels of pain that often cannot be treated effectively because of the initial overdose.

Coma results as one of the last symptoms as toxins accumulate in the bloodstream as the body's filtration system fail completely and organ failure progresses to the heart, lungs, and finally the brain.

End stage organ failure is truly one of the hardest and most painful ways to exit life. This is pain of a nearly unimaginable level, everywhere all at once with no possible relief because all vital systems are in acute crisis because their cells are dying in legion numbers because of the toxins.

Last edited:
Wow sounds painful. No I am not going to OD on pills. I want to die naturally but it has not happened. I wake up every morning having to deal with my loneliness and constant reminders of why.

Wow sounds painful. No I am not going to OD on pills. I want to die naturally but it has not happened. I wake up every morning having to deal with my loneliness and constant reminders of why.

From those i have had the honor of talking (online) that actually tried this method and failed i agree 201 % PROUD of you Tony making that first step towards life is the worst and most difficult step to take

Welcome to my world since MANY MANY MANY years ago Tony. add to that i don't have a life worth .......... And im all alone at home watching tv and computer 24 / 7 but yet here i am still fighting against all odds and still dare to hope and dream for a better future someday BUT NOTHING says it will be forever & you have no idea about the future and what it can bring that's the beaty of the future anything can happen. So giving up on life is NOT fair to you or indeed on life itself Tony.

DONT give up Tony you CAN, and you WILL get thru this, Youre NOT alone Tony you have all of us in here (granted its only online but trust me when i say its way better than no one

What have you done to approach women? Just like toxic animals use warning coloration, I bet you are exuding toxic judgement. You say that you have couples as friends. Have you even approached them for help in connecting and establishing a relationship? First off, STOP blaming everybody but yourself. Even NTs have difficulty connecting, and for people like us you have read my difficulties that I surmounted when I was open to change.

From those i have had the honor of talking (online) that actually tried this method and failed i agree 201 % PROUD of you Tony making that first step towards life is the worst and most difficult step to take

Welcome to my world since MANY MANY MANY years ago Tony. add to that i don't have a life worth .......... And im all alone at home watching tv and computer 24 / 7 but yet here i am still fighting against all odds and still dare to hope and dream for a better future someday BUT NOTHING says it will be forever & you have no idea about the future and what it can bring that's the beaty of the future anything can happen. So giving up on life is NOT fair to you or indeed on life itself Tony.

DONT give up Tony you CAN, and you WILL get thru this, Youre NOT alone Tony you have all of us in here (granted its only online but trust me when i say its way better than no one
Bravo, Sarah. Your positivity is a good lesson to us all.

I can't stand living alone while all of my friends and family are married with kids.

I tried everything I am capable but all I got out of it was couples as friends which makes me feel worse when they show their wife and new borns.

I try life groups but I ignored by one girl. Meanwhile it's full of couples and kids. I go back to Justin life group which was a disaster yesterday. A new girl shows up which made me smile until she started to talk about her boyfriend and would not shut up. Then a new couple joins. I get home ticked off and depressed with Justin telling me not to be angry.

Then today my local park was doing a hangout. I get there at 5 pm while the event started at 6.By 6:30 the park is full of people and not one person even came up to me to say hi. Meanwhile there were two guys sitting next to me for only a few minutes and a woman approached them and they socializing. Even a blonde girl sitting far away from the crowd was approached while I was ignored.

I am home now and I am sick of this crap and life. What will happen if I take a bottle over 400 pills of over the counter pain killers.
I sometimes say to myself "three scenarios may occur: I either be happily married, divorce after some period of time or end up alone (which is a very scary thought). I have achieved things I thought was impossible and I know that there is(are) a lady(ladies) out there for me, though chances are that I meet them or not. Irrespective of the outcome, I have to live with it. Hope you get the strength to pass through life.

I also wish I would die of natural causes as soon as possible. Death can't come soon enough imo.

I am going on a field trip tomorrow that the Church is hosting. I know there are going to be married couples even with kids. Just pray and hope I cannot be insanely jealous or feel worse.

Also, to prepare for tomorrow I don't think I am going out today after two days of horrible evenings.

@Tony Ramirez

Regarding the field trip:

A little while ago you made a generally positive post about resentment. It was the first time since I first visited here that I noticed you say something that suggested to me there might be hope for you to progress your life.

Your field trip post is the opposite: you seem to imagine something external is in control of your negative feelings. It's not external - it's you.

You have a long way to go, but why not start tomorrow:
Work on taking a neutral position towards everyone. If you feel negative feelings (resentment, jealousy, entitlement to another persons goodwill, etc), take action to calm yourself down again.

If you haven't developed any techniques for this, take a short walk. If you you can't walk (e.g. in a bus or otherwise limited) say you need a short break and disengage.

If you need to explain, remember this forever: You're much better off admitting to a moment of social anxiety than projecting rage and resentment.

I am going on a field trip tomorrow that the Church is hosting. I know there are going to be married couples even with kids. Just pray and hope I cannot be insanely jealous or feel worse.

I think people can pick up on your attitude, if you feel so strongly when you see couples. And that won't help you, that makes it more difficult. If there is a single woman there and she thinks you seem negative or hostile, that is not good. You need to make a good impression, that's important. And I mentioned this before, those couples most likely have some single friends. So talking with those couples and befriending them could be a good thing. But you need to have a positive vibe, people are attracted to positive people.

I'm single too and I know it's not fun.

You are the opposite of being open to experiences. You are closed off, quite deliberately in your case, and the common denominator in all the negative in every interaction you describe IS YOU. I am so frustrated that you can't get it through your thick skull that it is YOU that must change. Have you even asked any of those couples how they met?

@Tony Ramirez

Regarding the field trip:

A little while ago you made a generally positive post about resentment. It was the first time since I first visited here that I noticed you say something that suggested to me there might be hope for you to progress your life.

Your field trip post is the opposite: you seem to imagine something external is in control of your negative feelings. It's not external - it's you.

You have a long way to go, but why not start tomorrow:
Work on taking a neutral position towards everyone. If you feel negative feelings (resentment, jealousy, entitlement to another persons goodwill, etc), take action to calm yourself down again.

If you haven't developed any techniques for this, take a short walk. If you you can't walk (e.g. in a bus or otherwise limited) say you need a short break and disengage.

If you need to explain, remember this forever: You're much better off admitting to a moment of social anxiety than projecting rage and resentment.
If I say I am going to meet my future girlfriend tomorrow and it does not happen, instead of making friends with a new couple, I will be disappointed as usual. So, I say it's going to be the same old thing so it softens the blow of disappointment.

Tony

That's just a deflection/avoidance trick to escape taking responsibility for yourself.

If you want results (progress towards your life goals), you need to work on self improvement.

You should be skeptical of yourself when your brain kicks up questionable excuses to justify inaction.
Any techniques you use to deflect responsibility (internally, here, or anywhere else) are contributions to your failure to move forward.

Tony

Your last two posts can also be interpreted as deflection. Maybe they're not, but they're certainly not natural responses to the preceding posts.

I think you should be concentrating on being your best possible self during the field trip.

A reminder of the two key points in my earlier post:
* Aim for a neutral position in all cases. This is a reasonable goal for now, and it's much better than being resentful. It also means don't try to achieve a close relationship with a potential romantic partner. Neutral with everybody means letting go all other objectives
Disengage for a while if you feel negative about anyone. Such feelings aren't good for you, but they are real - there's no magic to make them immediately go away. But you can wait them out (walking is better/quicker than just sitting).

OTC pain pills will be extremely painful. You might burn holes in your stomach and bleed to death or destroy your liver, depending on which OTC painkiller you do. Liver failure is a miserable way to go.

Why not instead contact a suicide hotline or seek psychological care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom