• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

Yesterday I tried out Madworld for the Wii and it is AWESOME. It's probably the most violent game I've ever seen, but the violence is so ludicrously over the top that it ceases to be shocking and instead becomes funny. You could even say it's...bloody hilarious (YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!). The gameplay is extremely fun and easy to pick up and play and Steve Blum is very cool as the main character. I got the game for three dollars and for that price, everyone who owns a Wii should have it.

Borderlands 2 and have finally bought witcher 2 on the steam sale. I have been playing some LotRO as well and recently received Splinter Cell Blacklist, which I hope to play soon.

I completed the main story in Batman: Arkham Origins yesterday. I still have side missions to do, but all the really tough stuff is finished now. :)

Hi all :D

I love Assassins Creed, and am currently playing Black Flag. Loving being a pirate, and being able to captain a ship. Also love the new assassin, Edward; he's a good egg :)

image.jpg

I've been playing Farming Simulator 2013 for about a month now and am still playing it. I'm still learning things as well. I love this game because there is so much to it. But my favorite piece of equipment is a JCB Backhoe loader. :)

I started playing Earthbound yesterday and got as far as rescuing Paula and returning to Twoson before the lateness of the hour made me stop for the night. I had always heard good things about this game but had never tried it until now and I can see why it's a cult classic. Its bizarre, quirky sense of humor gives it a unique charm not found in any other game I've played and that alone makes me want to keep playing to find out what far-out thing it'll throw at me next. It's too bad that "collectors" have made it impossible to get a physical copy for a reasonable price, cause I would totally pick this one up if I could. Oh well.

Hi all :D

I love Assassins Creed, and am currently playing Black Flag. Loving being a pirate, and being able to captain a ship. Also love the new assassin, Edward; he's a good egg :)

View attachment 6520

I don't really know anything about these games, but one of them must have some kind of connection to Renaissance Italy (a time and place I'm currently interested in) because when I was at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence a couple of years ago, I saw a bunch of Assassin's Creed books in the bookstore.

I don't really know anything about these games, but one of them must have some kind of connection to Renaissance Italy (a time and place I'm currently interested in) because when I was at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence a couple of years ago, I saw a bunch of Assassin's Creed books in the bookstore.

Yes, AC2, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations were all based around a character called Ezio Auditores and you played in cities such as Florence and Rome.

Right now I'm addicted to Final Fantasy 10. I never played it when it came out first, but last week my brother gave me his PS2, so I bought it cheap from CEX and I've been playing it a lot. I like the way the conditional turn based battle system works, because it shows you the order in which each of your party members and each of the enemies gets a turn, so you can plan ahead.

Funny I should see this thread, as my friend has gotten me into RPGs. I got Dragon Age Origins, and we spent a couple of hours last night of her teaching me how to battle, equip, interact in the storylines, etc. we are both hoping it will help me deal with this depression and anxiety...hopefully I won't get TOO addicted!

Cave Story - One of the best games ever (along with Chrono Trigger haha)
GTA San Andreas on android
Osu!droid
Avabel
Gran Turismo 5

I guess those are the main ones...

I am working on yet another Sims 3 family... I got 2 new expansion packs for Christmas, and as far as I know I'm only 1 away from having every expansion pack currently out :D .

I'm now playing some many games xD
Cave Story - I beat it many times already, hell mode (the hardest ending) twice, and now I decided to give a try on the 3HP run, which pretty much everything you touch kills you :p

Katawa Shoujo - It's a Visual Novel which I procrastinated about playing a long time ago, it's a very good game, very deep. You feel immersed in the story in no time :D

Cytus - One of my favorite music games, quite fun to play, it's a great time-killer too haha! Trying to beat some hard songs with S or MM rank (almost all and all perfect notes respectively)

Deemo - It's another music game, from the creators of Cytus. The artwork on this game is brilliant, I loved it. The main difference from this one to Cytus is that this game focuses more on piano songs, and has a storyline behind it.

To The Moon - Got it in my last Humble Bundle acquisition hehe. It's a good RPG overall, I really enjoy playing RPGs, and I can easily recommend this one.

Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - A shooter for Android and iOS, very good to play. I can't tell anything about the campaign, got bored of it too quickly, while online is always fun. I hit level 50 some days ago :D.

New Threads

Top Bottom