• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

Re: What Video Games Are You Playiing right Now?

For me I currently going through Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas and I've gotten back into Left4Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2.

I'm playing Arkham City right now but it's driving me mad
I almost done with Arkham Asylum but I think I'll restart and do it over again because I don't want it to end

I've dusted off a few games I had around (which probably makes no sense considering I've got a lot yet to play on Steam)

I upgraded my copy of Deus ex Human revolution to Deus ex: human revolution Director's cut, which apparently has upgraded bossfights and directors commentary in game. I love that game so much, so the commentary track is really welcome.

I've started playing a bit of Fallout New vegas again Figured I'd go through one of the DLC's right now before I'll leave it alone for a while.

And some games I haven't yet finished before;

Max payne 3 is on ice for now. If I end up dying too often in a game I just need to let it cool down for a while otherwise I'll get annoyed over it and just wont finish it ever.

And then there's Limbo and Fez, which I'll get to at some point.

Though the list of unplayed games is becoming depressing... damn you Steam sale!

Currently playing Batman: Arkham Origins. I've only just beat the first boss, but it's great so far. :)

Mass Effect 3 is on hold until I finish Batman, probably. I need to not be depressed or the drama in ME3 will make me worse (not the game's fault; it's awesome. I've just been especially emotionally unstable lately).

Right now I'm playing some co-op old school Nintendo games with a friend from work. We're blasting through 2-player Chip n' Dale (NES) and Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES). Tons of fun! :)

Speaking of newer games, I just finished GTA V (PS3) and Epic Mickey (Wii). The latter was surprisingly fun, albeit slightly flawed.

Last edited:
I'm going through Sleeping Dogs at the moment. I'm enjoying it more than GTA IV (4, since I haven't played 5 yet), probably due to some gameplay inclusions I didn't see in any GTA games before. Combat reminded me of Arkham Asylum, but then again, Square enix was involved in both games. Also; it being in Hong kong and with triads and all adds to some flavor.

And I play Chainsaw warrior (which, in defense of the cheesy name, is because it's a videogame adapation of an 1980's boardgame) and Poker night 2.

I started playing Alundra for the PS1 (excellent game, it's kinda like Zelda except there's a village you go back to between dungeons rather than just wandering around) and got several hours into it, but haven't had time to sit down and play it for a couple of weeks. I may try to find time for it today. Other than that, I've been playing an awful lot of the DS version of Monopoly (soooo addicting).

I've been playing alot of the old, mid 2000s war simulation games in the likes of Red Orchestra. Also the Half Life 2 mod Resistance and Liberation :).

Yesterday, I found this really cool DS game called Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times. It's like a mashup of Harry Potter and Animal Crossing in that you're a student at a wizarding school and in between classes you can run around the village doing stuff for your fellow students or earn some cash to decorate your dorm room with. Apparently, you use the magic you learn in class to go on quests (hence the title), but since I've just started playing, I haven't had the pleasure yet. It was made by Konami, but I guess it flew under the radar 'cause I never heard of it 'til I randomly decided to try it yesterday.

Currently re-downloading and installing World of Warcraft, other than that, I play Deadpool

Well, the patch for Batman: Arkham Origins is finally out, and I'm now out of game purgatory. Yay! I think I'm about two-thirds of the way through, so with any luck, I'll finish by Christmas. (I hope so, especially since a certain payaso loco plans to take over Gotham by then. :p)

Right now I am playing Dead Space 3, I don't know if I like it as much as the first one but its better than the second one by a long way.

New Threads

Top Bottom