• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

I haven't recently been interested in playing. It always comes in phases. Last I played DayZ mod on Arma II, and Alan Wake.

I had confusing discussion few days ago as I went for a beer with group of our local student organization. After some chit chat they started talking on Tekken, which I'm not interested at (and that I played last at the age of nine) all so I stayed on background with a quirky smile. Finally someone realized that it might have been little odd to listen for non playing people, and they started asking if we silent ones played. On my turn to answer I began "Not that much..." but they interrupted saying "Yeah, FarmVille, hehe". Oh my. Didn't feel like continuing. Never tried social games :)

The kids are playing Heavy Rain in the living room. Regularly screaming at the shocking plot twists.
Helped along by the dramatic, dread inspiring soundtrack.

If you don't mind me asking since I was just looking for someone else to play DS again with anyway, what's your xbl gamertag?

in Steam- actively playing:
Portal 1
Portal 2
The Binding of Isaac
Sacred 2 Gold <-- currently obsessed with this one

On Xbox
Skyrim
Resident Evil 5

Replaying Chrono Trigger & Final Fantasy 4

Awesome. I started playing Chrono Cross again and was aiming to complete it this past May 2012 right before life got a bit more interesting....Crazy events changed my gaming plans.
I need to eventually pick up where I left off again and finally complete it.

Chronocrossbox.jpg

I finished The baconing today...

still have World of goo to complete and then some achievements on other games I have on Steam.

I didn't know there was another video game thread here....o_O

Well I was just wanted some feedback for my blog, sooo is anyone interested in reading reviews on older videogames? I'm planning on launching my Blast from the Past Section this week. Any comments?

I'm playing Armored Core 3 Silent Line on the PS2 at the moment. A really nice game. I've always enjoyed the series and this one does not disappoint. Many new parts alongside the old ones, and it even includes the Op-I (I standing for Intensify) optional part which is in only 2 of the games including this one that I've played. (Though I must complete 99% of the game to acquire it) It allows your mech to perform things that otherwise would be impossible, such as increased generator function so you can fly for virtually unlimited amounts of time with the right build. Otherwise you would be limited by your generator capacity. Also allows the use of various weapons on the move with bi-pedal legs which you would otherwise have to stop and kneel to use. Other succeeding games I've played also didn't have as many missions as this one and/or the game was insanely difficult. Last Raven for instance, your mech is vastly inferior to the enemy mechs and most of the enemy mechs even have the Op-I ability equipped. A vast contrast which makes the game exceedingly difficult and most missions nearly impossible to complete much less complete with a high grade rank.

The Armored Core series is quite hardcore. I always wished it would come to PC but that hasn't been the case.

None on my PS3, since it ate it with a YLOD. (I have 60gb 1st generation console) It's also backwards compatible with PS2 games. I will not send it to sony as I know they will sabatoge it's ability to play PS2 games. I have other options that I know of and when and if I need to I will deal with it. For now, I'm going to attempt to remove the HDD and reseat it.

I just started playing the new Tomb Raider game. I used to watch my stepdad play the old games all the time when I was little, so I've always had a soft spot for Lara Croft. This new game is pretty intense!

Right now I'm playing Pok?mon Sapphire (GBA game) on my DS, I didn't play it when it first came out because I didn't have enough money to buy a Gameboy Advance, so now I'm making up for it I suppose. I like to play the main Pok?mon games because they're easy to play, I can play them even when I'm a bit tired. I'm also playing the Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm campaign, however because that's more fast-paced and involves voices in cutscenes (I do want to hear the voices), I can only play a mission now and then.

I have lots of games I still haven't played (mainly on PC, but also on PS3, DS, Wii), I just don't have enough energy lately so I stopped buying lots of them (instead buying them only rarely) and stopped following most game news, too. Most new ones that are coming out aren't really my thing, anyway. My favourite genre of games is RPG (role-playing games) and TD (Tower Defense). I also love RTS (real-time-strategy). There are other genres I like to play, too.

My favourite games include Final Fantasy X, Ratchet & Clank games, Defender's Quest, Pok?mon games, Mass Effect series (though I've only played a few hours of the third one) and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, there are many more I really like, though.

Beat Hazard (I can totally see how this game will give me a seizure someday :eek:)
GTA IV
LA Noire
Spec Ops; The line (Finished it a while ago, but didn't own it back then... recently bought it on steam for 75% off, which seemed like a good deal and good reason to replay it oncemore)

All on PC

What Video Games Are You Playiing right Now?

My main obsession is video games. If there are any video gamers on here, what are you playing right now? I'm playing GTA V & since Halloween's around the corner I'm trying to play all the Resident Evil games I own. I beat 1, 2, & 3, I'm on Code Veronica now.

I was wondering what video games are you playing right now? I'm Playing GTA V & I'm trying to play all the Resident Evil games I own. I've beat 1, 2, & 3. I'm on Code Veronica Right now.

New Threads

Top Bottom