• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

I brought and played Rime, its basically a puzzle/adventure game and not too long but its got beautiful graphics and a wonderful score as well. I enjoyed it a lot though the ending was a sad one.

Finished Bioshock the day after I started it again. Really enjoyed it, and did start Bioshock 2. Didn't enjoy that really, and then the game crashed and I lost some progress. For now I'm leaving that, so I started Bioshock Infinite Thursday evening. Loving it so far!

Last edited:
20XX today. I've always been a fan of the Megaman series, but at this point this one game completely outdoes all of them for me. Both the original series and the X series. Capcom cant seem to make another one because they're a bunch of snotballs, and Mighty No. 9 was terrible, so someone else took it upon themselves to do it instead. This has become one of my favorite games, period. And the nature of it means that the replay value is extremely high, as having roguelike elements means it's very different every time. Cant just memorize level layouts here.

The difficulty is crazy high though. None of the old games had even close to as many hazards and threats as this one, nor did bosses attack with such aggression. Better be really, really good at dodging with this one. I'm in the beta build of the game, so I can go through the final two areas that arent available in the public build, and the very final boss is probably the single most epic boss I've seen in a few years. But holy flying pickles is it hard. It's the boss that fires the most THINGS out of any boss I've seen that's NOT in a bullet-hell game, at least in recent years anyway. Nothing quite like that fight, and it's the most exciting part of the game. Great music there, too. It's stupidly hard, though.

Finished Infinite a few days ago. Tried Dead Rising 4, but I found it really sluggish.

Was playing more 20XX and Caveblazers.

...And then Windows suddenly went "OMG WAIT I JUST REALIZED, THAT'S NOT A CONTROLLER, THAT'S A SPEAKER HERP DERP DUUUUURRRRRRR *fart noises*" and now, yep, it has decided that the controller is in fact a speaker. Needless to say, this causes.... "issues".

Aaaaaaand I've hit the point where I just totally snap. Total annihilation of everything on the damn thing is the only solution. Start from scratch. I know Windows 10 is unfathomably bad, but even I didnt expect it's corruption to progress nearly as fast as it has.

I miss DOS. It wasnt the worst thing to happen to computers ever. It just did what I told it, and NOTHING else. Ever.

I've only been playing one thing for the past 3 weeks for some reason.
jumpers.gif

When it comes to games like Dark Souls, I really don't blame anyone for not wanting to give it a go and I'm certainly not going to pass judgment. After all, the point is to kill some time and have some fun isn't it?

I finally grew some balls and started Bloodborne, which I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy as much as I am. I've been playing for 3-4 hours and have beaten Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne. Gascoigne took me 8 attempts but I managed the Cleric Beast on my first go; not sure if that's impressive or not but I was pretty chuffed.

I finally grew some balls and started Bloodborne, which I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy as much as I am. I've been playing for 3-4 hours and have beaten Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne. Gascoigne took me 8 attempts but I managed the Cleric Beast on my first go; not sure if that's impressive or not but I was pretty chuffed.

Simply beating a boss on any of the Souls games is impressive enough, so congrats!

And yes, I'm including Bloodborne in this category because the mechanics are almost identical, different from the Souls games but still...if I had a PS4, I would be playing it myself.

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of Wind Waker. So far I'm a little disappointed because I recently played Majora's Mask and liked it a lot more. Maybe it will grow on me. It just doesn't feel as satisfying.

I'm in the middle of Wind Waker. So far I'm a little disappointed because I recently played Majora's Mask and liked it a lot more. Maybe it will grow on me. It just doesn't feel as satisfying.

Wind Waker is good but there are definitely better Zelda games. My top 3 are Breath of the Wild, Majora's Mask and The Minish Cap.

Right now I'm all about Hearthstone, Heroes of Warcraft. I don't only play it daily but I watch various streamers play it, I read hearthpwn and the gamepedia, and I talk about it to people a lot - sometimes even to ones who don't play it.

I've been recording matches from WWE 2K17 on Xbox One, the last match I did as I recall was Samoa Joe versus Seth Rollins at Vengeance.

I've been replaying Far Cry 4 and Mad Max. To be completely honest, I haven't found any new games that I enjoy for a over a year now.

I'm giving Hollow Knight a go now. It's been getting rave reviews all over the place, plus it's a Metroidvania...a well crafted one IMO. It's tougher than I'd like it to be, but I'm about 4-5 hours in so far, let's see if I can beat this one too...

It's basically Fallout 4 and Robo Recall - which is a lot of fun, shooting stuff in VR has just been such an enjoyment.

I did consider buying Metal Gear Solid 5 on Steam but I, hmm, just feel like Metal Gear Solid should die with 4, with David Hayter. I don't know, maybe I'll eventually get around to playing the bastardised Naked Snake one day.

I would also need a shower after handing money over to Konami.

It's basically Fallout 4 and Robo Recall - which is a lot of fun, shooting stuff in VR has just been such an enjoyment.

I did consider buying Metal Gear Solid 5 on Steam but I, hmm, just feel like Metal Gear Solid should die with 4, with David Hayter. I don't know, maybe I'll eventually get around to playing the bastardised Naked Snake one day.

I would also need a shower after handing money over to Konami.

Just like I would need several Showers after handing good money to Sony for a new TV or anything! :D

Just like I would need several Showers after handing good money to Sony for a new TV or anything! :D

To each their own. Last time I considered buying a TV I didn't think Sony's were particularly very good. The viewing angle on them weren't brilliant if I recall correctly. And after buying this Toshiba TV I'm currently using I understand how a good angle is very important so so than DLNA functions and the like.

To each their own. Last time I considered buying a TV I didn't think Sony's were particularly very good. The viewing angle on them weren't brilliant if I recall correctly. And after buying this Toshiba TV I'm currently using I understand how a good angle is very important so so than DLNA functions and the like.

Sorry, but after previously having Sony branded phones on PAYG, and not liking them, I kind of have a dislike for the brand, plus their fanboys are incredibly thick IMO, the kind of people who would purchase used Bog roll if Sony packaged it and sold it to them because they're so devoted to the brand.

I'm waiting desperately for this game to come out :(

If anyone's played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, this game is sort of a spiritual successor to it:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom