• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

Well, I finished AC2 and now I'm playing and uploading Brotherhood.

I feel like that pink pokemon which gets everything late XD, well it's the kind of games my laptop can handle lol. I hope to change it next year

I've been looking at No 'Mans Sky' again & have been enjoying the 2nd major patch Pathfinder. They are seriously improving this now, balance changes, ship hanger for owning a few ships at a time & ground vehicles...

How are you getting on with the Switch? I'm currently on an ongoing mission to scrape the funds together to get one.
I love mine!
I've had no issues whatsoever with it.
I really don't have time these days to sit tethered to a TV.

The Joycons are far more comfortable than they look.

The OS is simple and straightforward. You literally just click the game and it boots instantly. Though many are unhappy that it lacks loads of features. Though I don't need all them features on gaming OS

The system seamlessly switches between dock and handheld.

Every time you attach the Joycons to the system, it make the Switch click sound (if the system is on)

The screenshot button works as intended, it will have video recording abilities this Fall.

I've played Breath of the Wild almost 30 hours and have not defeated a boss yet.
I've been competing the shrines to increase my hearts.
I also found the first great fairy as well (4 in the whole game)

I've only unlocked half the map, still need to find the remaining towers.

I'm also trying to get the Master Sword too (you need a minimum amount of hearts to draw it out)

I love the game.

I also bought Shovel Knight and it works fine D buttons on the Joycons.

Since I have little memory of what I've done over the past 6 years due to medication... many games I've beat including Shovel Knight are like new to me.

Starting on March 24th, the Splatoon 2 Global Testfires will run periodically until the end of the month (online demo).
It's free to download on all Switches

I'm also I will have these 3 games by the end of April:

1. Pocket Rumble (retro 2D fighter. Exclusive to Switch)
  2. Lego City Undercover - it has co-op and other added content (I literally retained nothing about it when I beat on Wii U, other than I really liked it)
  3. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe - it has a good amount of new content and modes. I can now take the damn game with me and play it anywhere with anyone.
I'll have a decent library of Switch games by the end of August.

Right now the Switch is selling better than anyone expected. This is why it is hard to find one.
I preordered mine to get it on launch day.

With that said I need to make sure to take it with me to work tomorrow, so my friend can play it on launch break.
He's wanted to try it for a while now.

I knew I'd get money's worth out of it.

It's a well built device, but it's not for everyone!

I love mine!
I've had no issues whatsoever with it.
I really don't have time these days to sit tethered to a TV.

The Joycons are far more comfortable than they look.

The OS is simple and straightforward. You literally just click the game and it boots instantly. Though many are unhappy that it lacks loads of features. Though I don't need all them features on gaming OS

The system seamlessly switches between dock and handheld.

Every time you attach the Joycons to the system, it make the Switch click sound (if the system is on)

The screenshot button works as intended, it will have video recording abilities this Fall.

I've played Breath of the Wild almost 30 hours and have not defeated a boss yet.
I've been competing the shrines to increase my hearts.
I also found the first great fairy as well (4 in the whole game)

I've only unlocked half the map, still need to find the remaining towers.

I'm also trying to get the Master Sword too (you need a minimum amount of hearts to draw it out)

I love the game.

I also bought Shovel Knight and it works fine D buttons on the Joycons.

Since I have little memory of what I've done over the past 6 years due to medication... many games I've beat including Shovel Knight are like new to me.

Starting on March 24th, the Splatoon 2 Global Testfires will run periodically until the end of the month (online demo).
It's free to download on all Switches

I'm also I will have these 3 games by the end of April:

1. Pocket Rumble (retro 2D fighter. Exclusive to Switch)
  2. Lego City Undercover - it has co-op and other added content (I literally retained nothing about it when I beat on Wii U, other than I really liked it)
  3. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe - it has a good amount of new content and modes. I can now take the damn game with me and play it anywhere with anyone.
I'll have a decent library of Switch games by the end of August.

Right now the Switch is selling better than anyone expected. This is why it is hard to find one.
I preordered mine to get it on launch day.

With that said I need to make sure to take it with me to work tomorrow, so my friend can play it on launch break.
He's wanted to try it for a while now.

I knew I'd get money's worth out of it.

It's a well built device, but it's not for everyone!
Sounds excellent :D

I'm itching to play Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. That and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+; I've put over 350 hours into Rebirth across PS4 and Vita but Nicalis aren't releasing the Afterbirth or Afterbirth+ expansions on Vita. Seeing as how I prefer to play the game on a portable - it just feels more at home there - the Switch version is something I'll be looking to get. There are a ton of other indie games without Vita versions that are coming to Switch too that I really want to play; Stardew Valley for one.

Last edited:
Sounds excellent :D

I'm itching to play Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. That and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+; I've put over 350 hours into Rebirth across PS4 and Vita but Nicalis aren't releasing the Afterbirth or Afterbirth+ expansions on Vita. Seeing as how I prefer to play the game on a portable - it just feels more at home there - the Switch version is something I'll be looking to get. There are a ton of other indie games without Vita versions that are coming to Switch too that I really want to play; Stardew Valley for one.

.....he came home with a Switch today :rolleyes::tearsofjoy:

Anyone who spends £280 on a console for 1 particular game is well, a bit mad IMO, sorry guys.

Then again, my Parents bought me a Game Boy for Christmas in 1992 with Tetris and Super Mario Land 2.

Anyone who buys a console on launch is essentially doing this though, as launch lineups are always pretty weak. Some consoles have had better lineups than others, but you always go into owning a new console knowing that you won't have that much choice to begin with at least.

Fallout 4, with about 106 installed mods, of which only two of them are deactivated.

I'v tried my hardest to make it the the most desolate place imaginable, whilst also trying to build settlements to rival Diamond City.
I may also be trying to ponify it as much as possible, but you didn't see this.

I still feel that my version of the game doesn't feel apocalyptic enough, despite images like this.
18FC339F84F106D50A9DE7509F3D4CC838F0B6B9

The Wasteland Beckons

Fifa 16 ultimate team online, I've never played it before and have only played Fifa 16 a few times on the easiest setting. I'm not very good but there are worse ways to kill half an hour or so.

Anyone who spends £280 on a console for 1 particular game is well, a bit mad IMO, sorry guys.

That's along the lines of my philosophy too. I need an actual reason to get one. I was looking at PS4s on Amazon and I could only really think of one game I was actively going to play and that was Uncharted. Everything else I can pretty much get on my PC and play in a lot better quality. There really isn't much motivation I can think of to get me to buy a console right now.

I bought Grim Dawn late last week. That's pretty fun. It's my ARPG of the isometric type I've ever bought and liked. The controller set up is weird but I've kind of worked it out.

I feel like I need to high five everyone I meet who has discovered the cult classic that is Bloodlines.
Oh, I am all about that dude. I wanted to play since it came out, got a pirated copy in 2009 and have played since, then steam copy shat itself since steam auto update kills the game esp in windows 10 so bought it one more time on Good Old Games. I even buy copies when they go down to $5 around Halloween to gift to friends who play rpgs but have never heard of this gem. I own over 50 of the tabletop WoD books as well.

I'm playing Mass Effect 1 on Steam. I've never played any of the series before. I don't know why. I just haven't. I figured I'll play 1 through 3 before my boyfriend picks up Andromeda on PS4 later. He's waiting until they get the bugs worked out... hopefully.

Oh, I am all about that dude. I wanted to play since it came out, got a pirated copy in 2009 and have played since, then steam copy shat itself since steam auto update kills the game esp in windows 10 so bought it one more time on Good Old Games. I even buy copies when they go down to $5 around Halloween to gift to friends who play rpgs but have never heard of this gem. I own over 50 of the tabletop WoD books as well.

Ah, I haven't done an actual play through of it since I upgraded to Win 10 from 7. I don't know of any problems it has with my system. That sounds a bit disappointing. I still need to do a Ventrue play through, that's the last one I need to do.

I'd bought V20 because of Bloodlines. I'm doing a chronicle with my friends but for me it's really hard to put together a story so it takes ages between each game, annoyingly. I also got Werewolf 20 as well but it's going to take quite a while before I'm able to play a game of that!

Ah, I haven't done an actual play through of it since I upgraded to Win 10 from 7. I don't know of any problems it has with my system. That sounds a bit disappointing. I still need to do a Ventrue play through, that's the last one I need to do.

I'd bought V20 because of Bloodlines. I'm doing a chronicle with my friends but for me it's really hard to put together a story so it takes ages between each game, annoyingly. I also got Werewolf 20 as well but it's going to take quite a while before I'm able to play a game of that!
Yeah it sucks: there used to be a workaround by disabling auto updating and using a shortcut to play it but now that don't work either. Thankfully, the GoG version was well worth the money cause the fan patch stuff is mostly baseline and it almost never has glitches let alone crashes. Also, I just recently finished my first read-through of Mage 20th Quintessence edition. Now am eagerly awaiting the finishing of Wraith and Changeling 20th so they can ship those off to me.

Now am eagerly awaiting the finishing of Wraith and Changeling 20th so they can ship those off to me.

I hear that Wraith can be a very emotionally touching game to play and read about, mainly because death is something directly relatable for us all I suppose. But it's not an easy game to play. Or maybe more easier now with the 20th anniversary edition having streamlined the mechanics.

I'm really looking forward to White Wolf pumping out more entertainment in the World of Darkness with computer games and hopefully television programmes.

I hear that Wraith can be a very emotionally touching game to play and read about, mainly because death is something directly relatable for us all I suppose. But it's not an easy game to play. Or maybe more easier now with the 20th anniversary edition having streamlined the mechanics.

I'm really looking forward to White Wolf pumping out more entertainment in the World of Darkness with computer games and hopefully television programmes.
Yeah it sounds like the most challenging of all, cause each player also doubles as another players "shadow side" which uses their weaknesses to tempt them towards Oblivion.

I'm playing a few games right now, but for those of you who haven't played The Witness it is definitely worth a look if you like puzzles. I feel like it has actually been a life changing experience, which feels silly to say about a game but I think it's true. I also recently played Deus Ex Mankind Divided and really liked it, and also find myself playing Overwatch more than I should.

New Threads

Top Bottom