• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

animalcrossinge1.jpg

51bEa9EM55L._AA500_.jpg

Playing Bravely Second while enjoying the growing outrage from gamers today regarding the official confirmation of Switch OS features and Nintendo "destroying" two of the most important online "hardcore" features (listed in the spoilers below)

A member of Neogaf was lucky enough to have the retailer deliver his preorder today (2 weeks in advance)

Yes gamers are unhappy that those features are gracing a piece of Nintendo hardware and being opened up for the dirty "casuals" to use!

This is turning out to the most entertaining hardware build up ever due to the way Western "hardcore" gamers are responding.

More fun than any actual game!

NFS Hot Pursuit, after chating with an EA game advisor for an hour because the key didn't worked anymore they gave me the game on Origin.

Is anyone else playing Yu-Gi-Oh Duel links for android/IOS? I started last week and so far looks good, many of the "original" series. I had like 12years since my last duel.

I downloaded WWE Champions on my phone this week, it's kind of a mix of Candy Crush and a wrestling game, it's rather addictive.

And it's free on IOS and Android.

I'm currently playing through Duke Nukem 3D again. It was the first game I ever played that featured spoken dialogue and tons of inconsequential little things to interact with that fleshed out the world in a way my 11- or 12-year old brain had never even thought about. It really stuck with me and is one of those games that over the past 20-something years I've regularly gone back to. I'm the same with Sonic 3 & Knuckles; sit me in front of that and I'll happily play through it in one sitting.

Also, my months-long infatuation with Overwatch continues

Horizon looks phenomenally good and I haven't read or heard a bad thing being said about it. I'll be waiting a while before playing it though; I have a bit of a backlog of stuff I'm either halfway through or haven't even started.

Phantasy Star II, Day of the Tentacle, Grandia III and Grandia Extreme. The latter two are sort of boring and not nearly as good as the first two Grandia games, but I'm kind of ridiculously completionist.

Im also playing Neko Atsume and Kleptocats on my phone. A bit on the meaningless side, but very cute, and good for regulating stress levels when I'm out and about, plus I get to collect cute kitties. :-3

Indeedy. I play 'live action' Neko Atsume often enough. I may not typically know my neighbours, but I'll know all their cats.:tonguewink:

Stardew valley,
crash bandicoot, the soundtrack is so fun
viva pintata: trouble in paradise, nostalgic

When I was younger I used to frequently play new games that came out, but I've lost interest in doing that. I'm not sure why, but detailed graphics can sometimes be too much for me to look at. My mom is still into the new games.... She spends too much time playing destiny.

I wish I could play touhou again, or at least something similar. It's difficult for me to find a place to download it. Obsessed with the music.

Last edited:
Still playing Breath of the Wild and Shovel Knights on Switch.

Also need to get back into Cities Skylines before the new expansion drops

Mostly these:
Heroes of the Storm Official Game Site
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™
Also occasionally these:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/
Overwatch
Team Fortress 2
7 Days to Die on Steam
Amazon.com: Earthbound: Video Games
Planescape: Torment
Amazon.com: Super Castlevania IV: Video Games
Ikaruga (GameCube)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strider_(arcade_game)

Am really looking forward to the memory card I ordered coming in the mail Thursday for my brother's Gamecube, sos I can play through Metroid Prime again and then finally finish Prime 2 Echoes and Eternal Darkness, Sanity's Requiem.

Still playing Breath of the Wild and Shovel Knights on Switch.

Also need to get back into Cities Skylines before the new expansion drops

How are you getting on with the Switch? I'm currently on an ongoing mission to scrape the funds together to get one.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of modern day Nintendo (ever since they let go of the SNES and Game Boy :(), but I'd buy a Switch just for Breath of the Wild alone.

From what I saw in the pre-release footage and demos, I would be shocked if it didn't get "Game of the Year" status or something close to it.

Anyone who spends £280 on a console for 1 particular game is well, a bit mad IMO, sorry guys.

Then again, my Parents bought me a Game Boy for Christmas in 1992 with Tetris and Super Mario Land 2.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom