• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Very Disturbing Movie

garnetflower13

V.I.P Member
Last night, we decided to watch a movie called "Milo and Otis." Not too far into the movie, we were seeing that animals had been cruelly abused in order to make this "children's movie." In looking up the reviews on IMDB's website, I found many outraged comments about animals that were outright killed in the making of this movie, most of them kittens. There was a scene were a cat was flung off of a cliff making it look like the cat had jumped. There was another scene were a kitten was attacked by a lobster and couldn't get it to let go. Even the dog in the movie was abused by allowing it to be mauled by a bear. All of this was accompanied by cheerful music and narration.

I had bad dreams all night, where I was trying to rescue the poor kittens. People who abuse animals for profit ought to be abused themselves! I sincerely regret even starting to watch this film; I am still disturbed and saddened by it.

I hate it that I can't get the images out of my head, either! :mad: I also have unpleasant ideas of what I would like to do the people who made this movie, too...:smilingimp:

"The nonprofit organization, The American Humane Association (AHA) has exclusive jurisdiction to oversee the use of animal actors in American-produced film and television productions."

Sadly, this looks like a Japanese production judging by the name of the producers.

I think the film makers should be sued and jailed by animal rights advocacy groups who can take it to an international level.

On a personal note, I actually think everyone associated with the mistreatment of animals should be shot in the head after receiving the same treatment they delivered to the animal ... but that's just my opinion.

I will never watch this movie or anything else made by these producers:

Art movie?? More like a horror story! Unfortunately, there are too many who find a great sense of twisted 'enjoyment' in that type of 'entertainment'. Thus, pit bull/dogfighting is popular underground. Anything to make money and fulfill a twisted sense of satisfaction.

Last night, we decided to watch a movie called "Milo and Otis." Not too far into the movie, we were seeing that animals had been cruelly abused in order to make this "children's movie." In looking up the reviews on IMDB's website, I found many outraged comments about animals that were outright killed in the making of this movie, most of them kittens. There was a scene were a cat was flung off of a cliff making it look like the cat had jumped. There was another scene were a kitten was attacked by a lobster and couldn't get it to let go. Even the dog in the movie was abused by allowing it to be mauled by a bear. All of this was accompanied by cheerful music and narration.

I had bad dreams all night, where I was trying to rescue the poor kittens. People who abuse animals for profit ought to be abused themselves! I sincerely regret even starting to watch this film; I am still disturbed and saddened by it.
Omg that's terrible

"The nonprofit organization, The American Humane Association (AHA) has exclusive jurisdiction to oversee the use of animal actors in American-produced film and television productions."

Sadly, this looks like a Japanese production judging by the name of the producers.

I think the film makers should be sued and jailed by animal rights advocacy groups who can take it to an international level.

On a personal note, I actually think everyone associated with the mistreatment of animals should be shot in the head after receiving the same treatment they delivered to the animal ... but that's just my opinion.

I will never watch this movie or anything else made by these producers:
Thanks for the producer names. I'll make sure I don't watch anything they have influenced, either. BTW, shooting them in the head is too kind...:mad:

I have not seen the film mentioned in this thread, thankfully. Unfortunately, I have seen 'The Girl Next Door' (2007), which I found disturbing enough. Do not watch it!!!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom