• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Updates on my life.....winter 2022

I'm actually so annoyed. I keep doing things wrong on this site, non stop being told to stop swearing, so I'll go.

TRIGGER WARNING You're frightened and depressed ,don't answer that comment ,I'm frightened and depressed but not so much that I will kill myself
Well, I'm pleased you don't want to kill yourself, but I'm allowed to want to kill myself, so?

I gave cpr to my brother he took his life and died in hospital 3 days later. I honestly wish I wasn't here, Ben has made me so depressed and I'm honestly no good.

That must indeed been horrible for you Roxiee. sadly, youre brother made the decision of leaving and that's he`s choice, but please accept my deepest and sincere condolences to your lost

BUT that still don't mean you have to follow him dear. Think of how bad you felt from having to go thru this and then think about how youre mother and family let along youre daughter will feel if you take this step.

and Roxiee we both know you don't want to die. what you won't is to get free from all the pain and suffering you have inside you.

You need to stop listening to all those evil voices whispering in youre head saying youre uggly, youre worhless , noone cares, noone will care if i leave, this is the only solution to take my life i have nothing left so why bother? i can just as well just end it right now and forever be free. All that is just plain BS Roxiee

Yes Roxiee i have been there and i know how that's work (and im also diagnosed with Moderate Depression disorder. Severe anxiety disorder Bipolar (back in my time it was named manic depression disorder etc..... So belive me i do understand you better than you might think my young friend as i have been right where you are right now in my depressions etc... MANY times, throughout my life. And will continue for the rest of my life on and off until i take my last natural breath.

You need to trust me when i say these attacks will go down again and as time goes you will learn how to cope with them same as i have. But none of this will happen if you choose to take the wrong way in all this Roxiee.

Well, I'm pleased you don't want to kill yourself, but I'm allowed to want to kill myself, so?

Roxiee deep breath and calm down. OF COURSE, youre allowed to want to kill youre self.

BUT that don't mean we can't try to persuade you from doing it based on our own experience.

The choice is always yours all we can do is try to help you, so you don't take this route dear.

Last edited:
That must indeed been horrible for you Roxiee. sadly, youre brother made the decision of leaving and that's he`s choice, but please accept my deepest and sincere condolences to your lost

BUT that still don't mean you have to follow him dear. Think of how bad you felt from having to go thru this and then think about how youre mother and family let along youre daughter will feel if you take this step.

and Roxiee we both know you don't want to die. what you won't is to get free from all the pain and suffering you have inside you.

You need to stop listening to all those evil voices whispering in youre head saying youre uggly, youre worhless , noone cares, noone will care if i leave, this is the only solution to take my life i have nothing left so why bother? i can just as well just end it right now and forever be free. All that is just plain BS Roxiee

Yes Roxiee i have been there and i know how that's work (and im also diagnosed with Moderate Depression disorder. Severe anxiety disorder Bipolar (back in my time it was named manic depression disorder etc..... So belive me i do understand you better than you might think my young friend as i have been right where you are right now in my depressions etc... MANY times, throughout my life. And will continue for the rest of my life on and off until i take my last natural breath.

You need to trust me when i say these attacks will go down again and as time goes you will learn how to cope with them same as i have. But none of this will happen if you choose to take the wrong way in all this Roxiee.
Thank you- hugs, my new beat friend on the forum!

( how are you?)

Im okey thank you for asking, same as you i have my good periods and i have my bad. But i have learnt how to deal with the bad so i don't stay down to long and above all DONT take the wrong way.

Im okey thank you for asking, same as you i have my good periods and i have my bad. But i have learnt how to deal with the bad so i don't stay down to long and above all DONT take the wrong way.
I love you're name, it's pretty! Also, so true! Been up to much?

Why thank you dear i love youre name too (heart ) If i were to tell you all that i have gone thru since birth you wouldn't belive im still alive dear. BUT as you see im still here fighting against all odds every day.

Today not much just some grocery shopping that's all.

Why thank you dear i love youre name too (heart ) If i were to tell you all that i have gone thru since birth you wouldn't belive im still alive dear. BUT as you see im still here fighting against all odds every day.

Today not much just some grocery shopping that's all.
I'm proud on how far you've come, I may not know what's happened but I'm proud of you! Hugs!

New Threads

Top Bottom