• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Updates on my life.....winter 2022

@Roxiee Omg I love Cassie!!! <3
Look at those eyes
20220206_152329.jpg

I brought her into this world she deserves someone who is always here for her and Stands by her side!
SO EXCEPTIONALLY TRUE. My spouse volunteers as a Court Appointed Special Advocate, who are charged with representing the interests of a child, usually in the foster care system. Most times she is the only consistent presence in their lives, and children especially need that. I am so very proud of the good she is doing. I've done a little by building computers for the children from parts given to me by friends.

SO EXCEPTIONALLY TRUE. My spouse volunteers as a Court Appointed Special Advocate, who are charged with representing the interests of a child, usually in the foster care system. Most times she is the only consistent presence in their lives, and children especially need that. I am so very proud of the good she is doing. I've done a little by building computers for the children from parts given to me by friends.
I was in foster care for many years and I want to say a huge thank you to people like your spouse. She is doing an incredible thing for these children. They are very lucky to have her! And you!
You are both doing a lot of good, thank you.

Think about this I've lived in this house nearly 30 years and never so much as lost a chip of a roof tile, n.e.england isn't kind to any structure or living thing I live 2 miles from the coast .
I live near the east coast of lake Michigan and the winds now are fierce. We live on the first high ridge inland from the lake and we are the first obstruction the wind hits as it blows unobstructed across the lake for 118 mi. (200 km). This winter has been odd, 40 F (4.4 C) and raining one day then -5 F (-20.6 C) the next day.

Stay warm and dry!

I was in foster care for many years and I want to say a huge thank you to people like your spouse. She is doing an incredible thing for these children. They are very lucky to have her! And you!
You are both doing a lot of good, thank you.
I believe the Stoics that to have a good life one should be of value to the community.

So, my mum had a covid 19 scare when this morning she took a test and it came up with two lines, so we've been isolating, so currently we aren't allowed to go out until my mum's pcr teat comes and she takes it.

My abusive ex has gone cold! Which, is an amazing feeling because now I'm free from being abused, hit and even killed! I'm a free women which is so amazing to feel I'm so relieved!

My daughter is doing okay, my moms okay, she has no symptoms which is normal because the majority of the uk don't have symptoms, so yeah! But, I'm negative and obviously Lola is too young to have a test, so ya!

The wind has carried on into this morning and early afternoon, which woke me up because my moms shed door got ripped off and the rain woke Lola up and it caused her to cry because little ones get scared easily but then she went to sleep.

I'm doing okay, I'm struggling because I've hurt my thigh, I'm still not eating okay but I'm not deliberately trying to starve myself well, I don't know. But I'm fine I think

So, my mum had a covid 19 scare when this morning she took a test and it came up with two lines, so we've been isolating, so currently we aren't allowed to go out until my mum's pcr teat comes and she takes it.

My abusive ex has gone cold! Which, is an amazing feeling because now I'm free from being abused, hit and even killed! I'm a free women which is so amazing to feel I'm so relieved!

My daughter is doing okay, my moms okay, she has no symptoms which is normal because the majority of the uk don't have symptoms, so yeah! But, I'm negative and obviously Lola is too young to have a test, so ya!

The wind has carried on into this morning and early afternoon, which woke me up because my moms shed door got ripped off and the rain woke Lola up and it caused her to cry because little ones get scared easily but then she went to sleep.

I'm doing okay, I'm struggling because I've hurt my thigh, I'm still not eating okay but I'm not deliberately trying to starve myself well, I don't know. But I'm fine I think

Oh, dear me yes do stay isolated all of you until the proper test have been annualized.

Told you he was most likely just talk Roxiee BUT you still need to get a restraint and all the rest tho as he is STILL the father of youre child. so sadly, this need to get sorted in the proper way (AFTER you have gone thrue covid quarantine of course)

Thats good Roxiee.

Yikes that must have been very scary for all of you (gasp)

All in all, id say youre on the right track my young friend. and as i said one step and one day at a time nice and slowly Winns this race Roxiee (and obviously do try to eat some and more importantly drink fluid (NON alcoholic ) if you can't eat mush that's okey just take small bites and more times throughout the day. (yes dear i have been there as well )

PROUD of you

She's in full spirits though so that's good she is taking full care of it and I'm helping her!

Again think about this, do you feel depressed or do you want to die?I've just watched a man die, who had motor neurone disease, like my mam(mum),he was still scared about dying ,my mother was scared ,but she didn't go to Switzerland ,like the man I mentioned .
I saw my brother die infront of me due to suicide. It still hurts now that he did that, I want to get away from Ben and my life.

I don`t think you really want that, you`re sad and upset and maybe depressed. But you don`t want that. I lost three friends to suicide, unfortunately I found one of them in his kitchen. You don`t want to die and you don`t want anyone to find you. And think about your daughter, she needs you, hang in there.
I gave cpr to my brother he took his life and died in hospital 3 days later. I honestly wish I wasn't here, Ben has made me so depressed and I'm honestly no good.

New Threads

Top Bottom