• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Updates on my life.....winter 2022

I remember Gudrun, so you were stuck alone in the middle of that? Scandinavian winter storms can be nasty.

Good luck with the weather Roxiee, it will stop in a while. You just have to wait it out.

Yep, it was BRUTAL and i sadly also lost my dear dog as well (age he was 15 years old (RIP ) So yeah let's just say Gudrun is not one my favorite memories.

Everything is killing me

Just try to remain calm Roxiee youre safe as is youre daughter and mum

and i know it's not easy BUT the best thing you can do now is try to get some well earnt rest my friend you definetly need it

I lost a bunny rabbit I know its not a dog

ANY pet matters Roxiee. Im a born animal lover (i LOVE and live and my only reason to breath is animals have been this way since i was little girl. ) ive lost both dogs, cats , and just about anything else you can think of , and it hurts just as mush regardless what kind it is

I deep down loved you but unfortunately I got broken apart and down until I was left hanging whthether what the heck to do, you know what? I've won in all of this because I got away from you!

I lost a bunny rabbit I know its not a dog
Don't rely on British hardness, its full of crap ,you cared about something, it matters, get used to admitting to yourself !,that it matters !,its a baby, it mattered !to the rabbit! that strained and pushed it out of its womb ,just like baby cows matter to their mothers, to the extent !,that one mother cow had a heart attack ,because its baby was stolen from it ,the English people need to admit they care instead of being hard,I'm English so I can say that .

ANY pet matters Roxiee. Im a born animal lover (i LOVE and live and my only reason to breath is animals have been this way since i was little girl. ) ive lost both dogs, cats , and just about anything else you can think of , and it hurts just as mush regardless what kind it is

I’m the same way, Sarah :)

I’m sorry you and Roxie have lost animals too. My main interest is dogs but I’ve lost lots of other animals I’ve had too, and it hurts no matter what species they are. Even losing my frogs was devastating and most people would say “They’re just frogs.”

Animals are the reason I’m here on the earth, and they give me purpose.
Especially dogs though. But all animals :)

I’m the same way, Sarah :)

I’m sorry you and Roxie have lost animals too. My main interest is dogs but I’ve lost lots of other animals I’ve had too, and it hurts no matter what species they are. Even losing my frogs was devastating and most people would say “They’re just frogs.”

Animals are the reason I’m here on the earth, and they give me purpose.
Especially dogs though. But all animals :)
Here's cassie to make you smile she's with my mum atm so I can't leave Lola!
20220206_155502.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom