• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Updates on my life.....winter 2022

No but I am I'm literally useless

No, you're not Roxiee youre the daughter to youre mom and the mother to youre child and my friend that's not being useless

All that is just youre low self confidave talking non its is true Roxiee

No, you're not Roxiee youre the daughter to youre mom and the mother to youre child and my friend that's not being useless

Lola is playing with cassie which is so cute

I'm down and I'm struggling

But why do I matter I don't

Roxiee All of us human matters in one way or another for someone or many others. I know for a fact that both my mom as well as my reel dad (the one i told you about in the Pm) cares for me both immensely despite they have had their hands full trying to support me throughout my life

And in youre case youre daughter needs you and youre everything to her

New Threads

Top Bottom