• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Updates on my life.....winter 2022

He is a fool, I don't put people down but why is he so mean? Like, don't say things you wouldn't want saying to you!
Some people are so deficient in empathy that being cruel is all they know. They have a defective internal compass. I've felt that, but nobody would do it directly to me or I would have battered them.

My case was as a teen and young adult, socially isolated, and I wonder how my peers did not see that. Instead guys relished bragging about their sexual exploits to me and if I even mentioned a girl I liked they would immediately tear her down. That really messed with my self esteem and self image. I am dealing with PTSD from those years. I wish I had the strength then that you are demonstrating now.

Stay safe and well.

Last edited:
Some people are so deficient in empathy that being cruel is all they know. They have a defective internal compass. I've felt that, but nobody would do it directly to me or I would have battered them.

My case was as a teen and young adult, socially isolated, and I wonder how my peers did not see that. Instead guys relished bragging about their sexual exploits to me and if I even mentioned a girl I liked they would immediately tear her down. That really messed with my self esteem and self image. I am dealing with PTSD from those years. I wish I had the strength then that you are demonstrating now.

Stay safe and well.
I'm trying to be a role model for my daughter

Just I don't want to leave her behind because I can't let him have full custody of her he hurt and abused me fk knows what he'd do to my little girl if I died

Use this to find youre inner strength to keep fighting Roxiee.

Youre daughter needs her mommy

It's the tension Roxiee lots of feelings have been let out this too days its perfectly normal + youre of course also worried with this storm.
I just want them both and cassie to be safe, I know I won't be sleeping tonight I'm too afraid our roof will be blown off.

I just want them both and cassie to be safe, I know I won't be sleeping tonight I'm too afraid our roof will be blown off.

Just try to remain calm Roxiee the roof will most likely NOT blow of If youre by the coust they built the houses to last with the bad weather.

I get really bad paranoia/anxiety about these things too. You’ll be ok. Make sure your daughter is safe and the rest of your family is safe.
If your phone is charged and you have some flashlights, it will be scary if the power goes out but you will be safe.
I’m sending prayers and positive thoughts for everyone in the UK and Europe. Stay safe and well <3

I get really bad paranoia/anxiety about these things too. You’ll be ok. Make sure your daughter is safe and the rest of your family is safe.
If your phone is charged and you have some flashlights, it will be scary if the power goes out but you will be safe.
I’m sending prayers and positive thoughts for everyone in the UK and Europe. Stay safe and well <3
My daughter and mum and dog comes first, selfish decision I know but they come first before me, I have everything I need if it goes out which met office says it is!

My daughter and mum and dog comes first, selfish decision I know but they come first before me, I have everything I need if it goes out which met office says it is!
That’s not selfish at all! :)
It’s completely selfless and caring and empathetic to put them first, I always put my dogs first :)

New Threads

Top Bottom