• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TV/Tellie you don't want to miss?

I don't really watch much TV. The shows I have enjoyed recently include Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Breaking Bad (haven't made it through the whole series yet, but it's good), and, if my avatar is any indication, MLP:FiM.

I'll start by saying I love & would die without the BBC. Since birth I have love Doctor Who. At the moment I am obsessed with QI & find it so funny. I have been told by my partner that when I watch it I laugh like retarded hyena (he finds it cute).

I'm currently going through the first, and only season of "The lone gunmen"

it's such a change of pace compared from the original X-files series. It's like X-files and the 3 stooges had a baby...

Mine right now (For current) would be Jessie, Austin & Ally, and Girl Meets World. Outside of US ones would be Ressha Sentai ToQGer.

After going without cable for many years, my bf talked me into getting it again. So, I have many new favorite shows now:

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Boardwalk Empire
Hell on Wheels
The Strain
Z-Nation
The Blacklist

Also, old network TV favorite shows:

Once Upon a Time
Grimm
The Big Bang Theory

I really wonder why I didn't take time to check out Season 3 of American Horror Story (Coven). Perhaps the notion of witches didn't appeal to me. Last night I found out Netflix had it added to their library quite recently so I gave the season a go. So far I'm really enjoying that season. Perhaps even more than Murder house or Asylum, though clearly not as much as Freakshow (yet).

I've started watching Doc Martin. It's interesting because he's a really obvious Aspie. Not only that, but he seems much more believable in my opinion than many fictional "Aspie" characters.

Our PBS affiliate just acquired this series. Just saw the first episode. Loved it. Yes, a very believable character! Thanks for mentioning it...:)

Last edited:
I'm currently going through the first, and only season of "The lone gunmen"

it's such a change of pace compared from the original X-files series. It's like X-files and the 3 stooges had a baby...
I tried watching that years ago. It was funny but never really caught me! I loved XF S1-5, but that was about it. Part of me dreads the re-release of the series. I don't want it trapping my mind in the delusion that eventually it will become early seasons.
Lately I've been watching Breaking Bad and Scandal, and I just recently got into Silicon Valley as a replacement for Arrested Development. I'm honestly not sure why I consider Scandal acceptable. I just can't tear myself away from the mind-awing stupidity of it. 0.0

The Mighty Boosh...Best show ever!

I have just started to follow Vikings and am starting to really get into it
The walking dead-I was a fan of the comics, the TV show is not as good but still worth watching
I was gutted when I heard Constantine was cancelled, it is my favorite comic series and have been collecting them from the beginning it was sooo good

Last edited:
My favorite shows right now are:
Game of Thrones
Big Bang Theory
Silicon Valley
America's Got Talent (I enjoy stupid human tricks)

Hmm.. I don't actually have a TV or cable, etc. But I do follow a few series from time to time via the computer. The only one I watch without fail is The Walking Dead. I have seen some of Z-Nation and it is pretty good, but I'm not as fanatical about it.

The current shows I'm following and are in season are...
  • Game of Thrones
  • Silicon Valley
  • Veep
  • Last Week Tonight w/ John Oliver
  • Orphan Black (but I'm starting to fall out of love with it. I just have the feeling they're pulling a Lost and have no idea where they're going)
For the shows out of season, but I still like...
  • Bob's Burgers
  • The Peep Show
  • Orange is the New Black (found season 1 ok, friggin' loved season 2. The ending was perfect)
  • Archer
  • Last Man On Earth
  • Love food shows like Kitchen Nightmares (the British one) and Netflix's Chef's Table. I also liked that food critic show (forgot the name) BBC had for a short season.
  • As for shows that are done; Futurama, Boardwalk Empire, The IT Crowd, The Wire, Parks & Recreation, and Top Gear.
I could keep going, but I don't want to make too big of a post.

I've gone through ten episodes of "American Odyssey" on video on demand. Large scale conspiracy tale between government, terrorists and a corporation. Seen enough to keep my interest to finish the season/series.

Watched the second episode of "Whispers" last night. Sci-fi/Horror with Spielberg as an executive producer. Could be interesting.

I am currently watching the first series of utopia, ****in awesome!

Mighty Boosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peepshow
IT crowd
Constantine
Louie
Game of thrones
Vikings
Orphan black
Absolutely Fabulous
All the shows made by the COMIC STRIP troup in the 80's, Super Grass being my fav

Heaps more, but don't want to blather on

New Threads

Top Bottom