• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Three sentences about you, one of which is true, the other two untrue.

Flinty I'll guess B That you've never curled in a provincial championship:turtle:

The correct one is C. While I've never curled in a provincial championship, neither has my oldest brother, because my father's team made it the year after my oldest brother moved out.

A. I hate doom metal.
B. My media library contains an absolutely embarrassing quantity of Katy Perry
C. I like to read science fiction

1. I am a writer with little success but enough to pay the rent.
2. I am a tennis player trying to enter the worlwide circuit.
3. I am a college guy who studies on the morning and works on the afternoon.

1. I am a writer with little success but enough to pay the rent.
2. I am a tennis player trying to enter the worlwide circuit.
3. I am a college guy who studies on the morning and works on the afternoon.
I think that you are in college. Number three?

Alrighty then.

1. I am a tremendous fan of soup
2. I am fluent in three languages not spoken in Europe
3. I have never been farther south than Baltimore, Maryland. (That's 39 degrees 17 minutes 25 seconds North)

They're all true, I know for a fact that you bathe in soup (minestrone of course, you're not a monster!) You speak Afrikaans, Mandarin and Ewok, and if you were to travel further south, your pinkie toes would spontaneously combust. So there we are, you can't fool me!!

They're all true, I know for a fact that you bathe in soup (minestrone of course, you're not a monster!) You speak Afrikaans, Mandarin and Ewok, and if you were to travel further south, your pinkie toes would spontaneously combust. So there we are, you can't fool me!!
lmao.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom