• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Three sentences about you, one of which is true, the other two untrue.

A: Spent a year working as a street entertainer performing a juggler/unicyclist act usually made-up as Frankenstein's Monster. OK I didn't need much makeup.

B: Was official photographer for a lesbian biker group in Sydney Gay/Lesbian Mardi Gras

C. Flew a solar powered aircraft from the east to west coast of Australia.

Guessed: A: You worked as a street entertainer.

Guessed wrong, you have replied to B as correct.

Qwerty: You almost blew the entire game immediately, you are prescient.

Yes, Correct, At one time I belonged to a female gang.

What I am not getting is---what is the interval or rule
for when the true answer is disclosed?

A>Aqua is my favourite colour.
B>Read Lord of the Rings more than 50 times.
C>Knew a wild lynx as a child.

a) I have a pet tortoise which walks to heel
b) I once drove off with my cat sleeping on the roof of my car, and didn't realise until I stopped at the end of my road and she slid down the windscreen.
c) I love peanut butter

I would guess that in relation to the other two, which seem impossible, that you have no regrets C.

Thanks, I am human, all humans have regrets, we all are made of star dust, we all can incrementally change things for better or worse.
Every small change has universal implications at some level. That is why choosing the optimum act, in space time is important. Think the butterfly effect of paying it forward.

A) I am a good singer.
B) I have driven a semi truck.
C) I have taught another person to play guitar.

Guessing A. I am a good singer

No, that is true and, I have driven a semi truck - just once from Savannah, GA to Orlando, FL because the driver sprained his ankle and, it was the middle of the night and, we had to be in Orlando by 7:00 the next morning.

I have never taught anyone how to play the guitar. I can play a guitar but, no one has ever asked me to teach them to play.

A. I once inherited over a million dollars.
B. I hiked the Appalachian trail.
C. I was born with an extra finger, which was removed.

Last edited:
I scrolled down fast, so I would not be in danger of finding the answer.

Possibly number 3. You like trees and thus, you like nature. If you like trees, I cannot imagine you being in a gang.

Number 1; again, you like nature and so, can't think you could handle working in a factory, but of course, I do not know you and so, there you go.

Me:
1. I am a dr.

2. I like taking risks.

3. I am married.

Ah, I see my detection skills are rusted beyond belief lol

New Threads

Top Bottom