• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Three sentences about you, one of which is true, the other two untrue.

Mia

V.I.P Member
Which is true?

A: Worked in a thermometer factory.

B: Used to be part of female gang.

C: Lived on a ranch and and taught trick horseback riding for the circus.

Once you guess, create your own if you wish to.

Which is true?

Is revealing the truth part of the game?

Which is true?

I'll go with C

Which is true?

Mia, I guessing on my personal experiences.

I could have worked in a thermo factory but did not. F

I have never been a member of an all female biker gang. F

I have worked for a at least two carnies, so C is my pick as true.

A: Spent a year working as a street entertainer performing a juggler/unicyclist act usually made-up as Frankenstein's Monster. OK I didn't need much makeup.

B: Was official photographer for a lesbian biker group in Sydney Gay/Lesbian Mardi Gras

C. Flew a solar powered aircraft from the east to west coast of Australia.

A: Spent a year working as a street entertainer performing a juggler/unicyclist act usually made-up as Frankenstein's Monster. OK I didn't need much makeup.

B: Was official photographer for a lesbian biker group in Sydney Gay/Lesbian Mardi Gras

C. Flew a solar powered aircraft from the east to west coast of Australia.

Hmm I think C. It sounds fun!

A: I worked part time at a chocolate factory and can no longer eat chocolate because the smell makes me ill
B: I went hiking with a group of cheetahs.
C: I rode a unicycle at the London Pride Parade yesterday

Hmm I think C. It sounds fun!

A: I worked part time at a chocolate factory and can no longer eat chocolate because the smell makes me ill
B: I went hiking with a group of cheetahs.
C: I rode a unicycle at the London Pride Parade yesterday

Well, I did fly aeroplanes & I'd love to do that, but I'm afraid I never flew a solar powered one. That leaves just 2 options :D

I'm guessing that you rode a unicycle at the Pride yesterday :) TRUE???

Well, I did fly aeroplanes & I'd love to do that, but I'm afraid I never flew a solar powered one. That leaves just 2 options :D

I'm guessing that you rode a unicycle at the Pride yesterday :) TRUE???

Hmm... B then?

Nope, unfortunately I couldn't attend Pride yesterday because I was working :( Annoying since apparently the weather was great (last year it rained).

Hmm... B then?

Nope, unfortunately I couldn't attend Pride yesterday because I was working :( Annoying since apparently the weather was great (last year it rained).
Correct :)

Although I do juggle a bit, I'd probably break my neck trying to ride a unicycle even without the juggling (although maybe I do look a bit like a monster :D).

B: was quite a few years ago now, but I have some wonderful photos of that day. Some amazing women rode their bikes many hundreds of kilometres to ride in the parade & I felt privileged to record the day.

OK - then I'm guessing A: because no sane person would go hiking with a pack of cheetahs. You aren't insane by any chance?

Correct :)

Although I do juggle a bit, I'd probably break my neck trying to ride a unicycle even without the juggling (although maybe I do look a bit like a monster :D).

B: was quite a few years ago now, but I have some wonderful photos of that day. Some amazing women rode their bikes many hundreds of kilometres to ride in the parade & I felt privileged to record the day.

OK - then I'm guessing A: because no sane person would go hiking with a pack of cheetahs. You aren't insane by any chance?

Yay I was right! That sounds great :)

hehe nope, B was the correct one (No way could I live without chocolate!) Hmm I may be insane :p but don't worry they were tame cheetahs! When I was volunteering in a game reserve in South Africa for a few months my neighbours had adopted 3 orphaned cheetah cubs and raised them. They were almost adults at the time and were starting to move out into the wild but they sometimes would turn up and join us when we went on walking safaris. They were adorable, purred like house cats when petted!

Yay I was right! That sounds great :)

hehe nope, B was the correct one (No way could I live without chocolate!) Hmm I may be insane :p but don't worry they were tame cheetahs! When I was volunteering in a game reserve in South Africa for a few months my neighbours had adopted 3 orphaned cheetah cubs and raised them. They were almost adults at the time and were starting to move out into the wild but they sometimes would turn up and join us when we went on walking safaris. They were adorable, purred like house cats when petted!
That sounds absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful experience - very unique :cool: OK - and just a little insane.

New Threads

Top Bottom