• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

They are the opposite sex, but come with the same personality as you

How would you react to meeting the opposite gender version of yourself?

• I would try to Have Sex with them

• I would Kill them

• I would Marry them

• I would Date them

• I would Hate them

• I would Avoid them

• I would Befriend them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, if I had as many options as Groucho I'd turn em down too, but I don't, so... :D

There are certain things I'll probably never be able to talk about with a real person. If they were like that too AND I knew they'd never manipulate me over it (cause I wouldn't) that'd clinch it. Neither of us are getting that chance again.

Friends for life. Probably try being lovers, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.

I think that a cisgender male with any of my personality traits would probably be the butt of a lot of jokes.

As a cis male who thinks he shares some of your traits... yes.

Last edited:
Hey, if I had as many options as Groucho I'd turn em down too, but I don't, so... :D

There are certain things I'll probably never be able to talk about with a real person. If they were like that too AND I knew they'd never manipulate me over it (cause I wouldn't) that'd clinch it. Neither of us are getting that chance again.

Friends for life. Probably try being lovers, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.

As a cis male who thinks he shares some of your traits... yes.
I didn’t say that to be mean. I’m an adult who just posted a picture the other day of my giant pink stuffed unicorn, and I was telling someone yesterday about how I had a kiddie pool at my parents’ house. Lol. I’m 27 years old and live on my own… but in this case it’s probably a good thing that I live alone :confused:

I chose the option that I’d befriend someone of the opposite gender who has my traits, btw :) We can be the butt of everyone’s jokes together ;)

Initially, curiosity but with zero thoughts of any intimacy except on an intellectual basis. Eventually, we would either drive each other over the edge or just go our separate ways. In truth, if they were married to someone matching my spouse's traits, I would be more attracted to their partner. Interesting to think about, but impossible to truly know.

For me this is a bit of a non-sequitur. As a member of the opposite sex, I probably wouldn't even recognize them to start with. Plus I'd have to spend a great deal of time with them to surmise that they were truly a mirror-image of myself. :oops:

Just keeping it real...

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom