• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Sunrise, Sunset & Dusk Thread.

Dusk.jpg

IMG_0322.JPG

I took this a few years ago, it is I think 5:16am. I used to exercise early in the morning and that is when I took the picture. The iPhone sees more light than I can so it was actually much darker.

"Sunrise and sunset look much the same." T.A. Heppenheimer. He was trying to make the point that things can look dim, like there is no hope but actually instead it could be the beginning of it getting better because, sunrise and sunset look much the same :)

This photo is at sunset, but taken on the eastern horizon. By this time, the western horizon was completely gray, but some sun came over to light the eastern clouds.
EasternSunset0423.jpg

yesterday at Kishorn

Attachments

• 20230905_071459[1].jpg
    20230905_071459[1].jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20230905_065703[1].jpg
    20230905_065703[1].jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 39

New Threads

Top Bottom