• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Sunrise, Sunset & Dusk Thread.

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
Any and all pics of Sunrise, sunset and dusk welcome!

DSCN0950.JPG

Last edited:
I love this photo. I've done few like that myself with wire fence. Deep meaning that is...
Actually those are the thin branches of our plum tree! The camera chose to focus on the mid distance trees which seems to add to the pic. The field behind is too wet to walk in so I took the pic over the fence.

This time of year, when the hours of daylight continue to decrease,
I like to think of it as *only four more weeks and the days will start
to get longer.*

A THREAD I CAN ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE CONTENT TO!

*ahem*

Okay yes, here's some of mine, boy do I have to comb through a lot of these... and yes I took these myself. With my bad phone camera.

Sunset.jpg

TPG9Pfe.jpg

scBQLis.jpg

SlZoIb0.jpg

gG2dO6f.jpg

QPYXFHg.jpg

rZhwGej.jpg
0phvD31.jpg

s0gYOzo.jpg

InBagVm.jpg

The bird one was a particular favorite among those I showed it to.

These are all from the same island.

New Threads

Top Bottom