• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The random advice thread

Think of a positive thought first thing in the morning and focus on it for a while , this will most certainly improve your day !

The sooner and the more often someone tells you that they are honest, trustworthy, etc. The less true it is. With people like this, find a wall, and keep your back against it. Better yet, a corner.

A relationship/friendship is meant to add happiness to your life,if it doesn't do this reavalluate and reconsider it

Try to do laundry at least once a week,or it will pile up like a motherf**ker

Random Dating Advice from the owl:

Men who date women: A woman takes longer to develop a crush or to feel in love with someone. Take it slowly (slower than slow), and definitely DON'T say 'I love you' before she does

General, for all genders: Don't be fooled by psychical attraction. One word: Personality.

Random Dating Advice from the owl:

Men who date women: A woman takes longer to develop a crush or to feel in love with someone. Take it slowly (slower than slow), and definitely DON'T say 'I love you' before she does

General, for all genders: Don't be fooled by psychical attraction. One word: Personality.

No wonder the "L" word never gets said around me - I'm waiting for him to say it!!! Go figure. I always thought it was because of my grumpiness. Huh.

The sooner and the more often someone tells you that they are honest, trustworthy, etc. The less true it is. With people like this, find a wall, and keep your back against it. Better yet, a corner.

I have found if ANYONE ever has to explicitly state this, then chances are they are not what they say. You should be able to come to trust someone naturally, you should not have to be told they can or can't be trusted. I make it a rule not to trust anyone who says this to me.

New Threads

Top Bottom