• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

You win the odd pets combination.

I also see what looks like a very normal donkey in the background. Looks attentive--all ears.

That's Bongi, they're best friends :) They live out on a Nature Reserve I visit as often as possible.
49764371741_685ef2f130.jpg

Another photo of me wearing a silly hat and taking a photo, my friend just sent it to me recently but it was taken 10 years ago! I still have the hat, still wear it sometimes, especially during Calgary Stampede week... Everyone else can have their standard cowboy hats, I'll wear this one... :)

Roger_2012.jpg

I suspect I was taking this photo...

Calgay 2012 01.jpg

Last edited:
You live in the United Kingdom. Yeah, very cute, very beautiful. The way your dog squints.

I don't actually look like Jim, But there's a resemblance, to bearded Jim. Crazy Hitchiker Jim as depicted in HYW.

I'm not posting photos of me online. I'm not crazy. :sweatsmile:

Snapchat-994663159.jpg

vein are a simultaneous manic episode, PTSD flashback, and autistic tantrum in music form that's why they get such heavy rotation

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom