• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

Is this what everyone pictures a nonbinary person looking like? I feel like it is. Lol
3930F582-7020-4DDD-8821-395BAA211A11.jpeg

This was taken almost ten years ago when I visited a friend who lives in Los Angeles. I'm standing in front of Bronson Cave, filming location for many projects but mostly known as the entrance to the Batcave in the '60s Adam West show.

614712_698503478118_1249834937_o_698503478118.jpg

Could you take me to your favorite place? :) I want to see that zebra. Great picture.

Haha, any time. I'm heading back to South Africa hopefully this year for a 4 week stay :blush: I just need to arrange a date with the guys down there. This pictures a little old, Mbezi the Zebra is all grown up now but still the centre of attention.

This is her on my last trip over :)
49764368691_e7f8424e36.jpg

Haha, any time. I'm heading back to South Africa hopefully this year for a 4 week stay :blush: I just need to arrange a date with the guys down there. This pictures a little old, Mbezi the Zebra is all grown up now but still the centre of attention.

This is her on my last trip over :)
49764368691_e7f8424e36.jpg

You win the odd pets combination.

I also see what looks like a very normal donkey in the background. Looks attentive--all ears.

New Threads

Top Bottom