• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

Gerontius

V.I.P Member
Haha, any time. I'm heading back to South Africa hopefully this year for a 4 week stay :blush: I just need to arrange a date with the guys down there. This pictures a little old, Mbezi the Zebra is all grown up now but still the centre of attention.

This is her on my last trip over :)
49764368691_e7f8424e36.jpg

You win the odd pets combination.

I also see what looks like a very normal donkey in the background. Looks attentive--all ears.

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Another photo of me wearing a silly hat and taking a photo, my friend just sent it to me recently but it was taken 10 years ago! I still have the hat, still wear it sometimes, especially during Calgary Stampede week... Everyone else can have their standard cowboy hats, I'll wear this one... :)

Roger_2012.jpg

I suspect I was taking this photo...

Calgay 2012 01.jpg

Last edited:

Slim Jim

has glasses,shirt,hair, just need jim charisma now
You live in the United Kingdom. Yeah, very cute, very beautiful. The way your dog squints.

Slim Jim

has glasses,shirt,hair, just need jim charisma now
I don't actually look like Jim, But there's a resemblance, to bearded Jim. Crazy Hitchiker Jim as depicted in HYW.

I'm not posting photos of me online. I'm not crazy. :sweatsmile:

New Threads

Top Bottom