• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

A photo from yesterday of me and a couple of my friends (I'm the one giving the peace sign).

20210926_145945.jpg

Just found this one, a fellow photographer took this on Remembrance Day a couple of years back... Wearing my trademark cowboy hat and Australian Outback long coat, one of my favourite winter coats... I don't exactly blend in and I'm not trying to... :rolleyes:

Sherlock 07.jpg

So... I finally decided to be really brave and post an actual photo of myself :fearful::fearscream: I'm scared!
This is the best one I can find... one of the only professional pictures ever taken of me! This is what I looked like in 2017, I was a lot thinner so I had a really square jaw lol. I gained A LOT of weight since then but my face is still pretty much the same.
Sadly my eyebrows aren't visible here but everyone tells me they're my most striking feature.
I have really small features, which I've been told is attractive? But idk :sweatsmile:
2_3jqpMg.jpeg

Another one, me with a friend, photo taken by a lady I met that day at a small car show - "My Photographer Professors you see after I met them my photography skills got more advanced
1f642.png
Love the crash courses I receive from people I meet, now I am signing up for photography classes with them, too cool
2764.png
"

Sherlock 08B - Kelly Irene Gordon.jpg

Nice! Was that a sea cave? No wonder you are wearing a helmet.

Here is a pic of me (R) and my spouse (L) off of Sleeping Bear Point in Lake Michigan on a particularly calm day. The dunes rise 140 meters from the lake level. The low island on the left is South Manitou and is seperated from the dunes by the 11 km Manitou Passage, the graveyard of several ships. A spectacular paddle.
Kayak 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Was that a sea cave?
Yes, on the Pembrokeshire coast as in a previous picture. When you paddle into these sea caves you can hear ominous rumbling sounds. It's actually the winds and wave being reflected against the rock walls: the same phenomenon as hearing the sound of the sea when you hold a shell against your ear but on a larger scale. You can see how the legend of the Welsh dragon might have originated!

20210909_Kayak7.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom