• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

Ahah yes, they are indeed comfy when layered over leggings. My body regulates temperature weird.

I get what I call “the hot-colds”. When I am freezing and too hot at the same time. Or the reverse. My body never makes sense to me in any way. It is like someone lent it to me and it is theirs and they know it really well but I am just borrowing and never figure it out.

15years.png

What a difference 15 years makes.

This is a photo of me in my late thirties. I don't have one I want to share of me recently yet. I will get one sometime though. I'm just not in the biggest rush to do so. I don't have dreadys anymore. I have pretty curly long hair with some grey in it now.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1637118524096.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637118524096.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 45
On the weekend another photographer I met took a photo of me, in my favourite Christmas hat... He is a fairly traditional portrait photographer...
Sherlock 17A - V1 - Ozie.jpg

Just had to, since I am overdue to share another one of my Outdoor YouTube videos and I had taken this Thumbnail cover shot on the 17th September 2023.

This thread has actually proven that there are no distinct facial features in autistic people, and if I didn't know this was an autism forum I wouldn't have guessed everyone in these photos were on the spectrum.

New Threads

Top Bottom