• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

And this is me:

Monarch_Butterfly_17-03-2006_6-44-40_p.m..JPG
and this is me :D
nitro.png

I've seen this on many forums that I visit and they tend to be quite popular (even on AS forums).

Basically, you attach a photo of yourself for other members to see what you look like in real life. Then you can comment on other members photos.

I will get the ball rolling...

Edit:

To add a photo, when making a reply to this thread, look for "Attachments". Under this you can choose a photo.
Then click the green button "Attach this file" to upload it. Once you do that, there will be an option to add
the photo into your actual reply. < make sure you do that step.

You can also add photos too via your avatar and profile photo (these are both separate areas and don't upload as big).

Attachments

• WP_20180204_20_54_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180204_20_54_04_Pro.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 0
Using your new Vivitar camera for these shots?

Looks like they came out quite well for what you wanted it for. :cool:

I just uploaded a few more shots :)

Including a Lego Mosaic of Batman I was quite proud of myself for making, I've not built Lego of that quality for over 30 years, here's the pic.

dxGVJh6AApR6CKtg00FWUjsA5mwyP7Jx4bP1fFKYaCXAYaamhbcMmgKuyREZ50VbQZX_9xjBzTVxZU52NoDKwLXsLAsR1r3BEO0YkRizVfJ2sgzUYVRCkh81qsgL7-UkZGE9bKC6XHyHkwr1nKmFtWNtC4flnpO5XecCaUhRKYHg6J6zC84ygmQvJQMvFgvvZFmaDxL0XLLcuBXeW0WjlOJzYUcUi_aR--4fj57Q-AwSmGiKU4f-5y13SERrThMHkOp8VPE1wkQfFd_zz2iR3U0Xz-KIscYwgAzq6GGIxhQDOsRotayGj6NS_EBurhLv6VYVvRlD8-AtW-Egjg8luSK_-EvGqExLjBQRHdTkM0DhUJg0mIEC9YLvOo0dl9g45zyru8A2-SRHT0Ed3PQ63Zcu-ps90YCEA879YRe8MoPSLlcJix8YrWi1wyQRUgxrPK-sAZEDblgrL1fwZjZJbakGmjak9HaWzREyXrWykNIKBIYalNzaNvPn_kBQQ4pPoougTyF8ZoqG0PwKqK4vuZBSNr1huBR3SqfJvYTa3ty_wXq5gjQYHMSkNYujoT_WXwK7JFOIKBgkDO155KBwPCYXyA_j5YKMxspEDkChk6mbC6BeTZzk-cPYLcvxsFAlL7HH1OkppUEsdFk73zFumSHSVoXNr6NJ=w640-h480-no

Good innit?

AF1QipO-MS0p667L5Ym9tN-_gvE--OD0kE1gNilAovok

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom