• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Most recent picture of me after a ride the other day.

I'd invest into contacts you look like anime character with the way your glasses magnify your eyez.
LMAO. I've never been told that but I see it. I tried contacts but oh god I cannot stand them...

I'm going to see with my doctor about getting lasik done though, if that counts for anything :)

LMAO. I've never been told that but I see it. I tried contacts but oh god I cannot stand them...

I'm going to see with my doctor about getting lasik done though, if that counts for anything :)
No, glasses make you look smart! Smart is very good!

I've seen this on many forums that I visit and they tend to be quite popular (even on AS forums).

Basically, you attach a photo of yourself for other members to see what you look like in real life. Then you can comment on other members photos.
I've seen this on many forums that I visit and they tend to be quite popular (even on AS forums).

Basically, you attach a photo of yourself for other members to see what you look like in real life. Then you can comment on other members photos.

I will get the ball rolling...

Edit:

To add a photo, when making a reply to this thread, look for "Attachments". Under this you can choose a photo.
Then click the green button "Attach this file" to upload it. Once you do that, there will be an option to add
the photo into your actual reply. < make sure you do that step.

You can also add photos too via your avatar and profile photo (these are both separate areas and don't upload as big).

I will get the ball rolling...

Edit:

To add a photo, when making a reply to this thread, look for "Attachments". Under this you can choose a photo.
Then click the green button "Attach this file" to upload it. Once you do that, there will be an option to add
the photo into your actual reply. < make sure you do that step.

You can also add photos too via your avatar and profile photo (these are both separate areas and don't upload as big).

Here is a photo of me taken years ago while on a motorcycle excursion. It was taken in North Carolina not too far from the Great Smokey Mountains. The image actually portrays how the neuro-typical world views me.

Dog Face-1200x1087-Copyright.JPG

Here is a photo of me taken years ago while on a motorcycle excursion. It was taken in North Carolina not too far from the Great Smokey Mountains. The image actually portrays how the neuro-typical world views me.

View attachment 49280
You are lucky if the NT world sees you as a cute, adorable canine! I hate to think of a pic I would have to post to illustrate how they see me.

225941_3678078002740_267644643_n.jpg

I'm the scruffy looking guy on the right in full scooter trash attire :p
My buddy and I rode to Bear Run near Mill Run Pennsylvania, USA that evening just to get in the wind and to blow the dust off our Harleys.

Bear Run in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania is most famous for Fallingwater, the Kaufmann family home over a waterfall designed by world renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright.

Fallingwater - Wikipedia

View attachment 49318

My buddy and I rode to Bear Run near Mill Run Pennsylvania, USA that evening just to get in the wind and to blow the dust off our Harleys.

Bear Run in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania is most famous for Fallingwater, the Kaufmann family home over a waterfall designed by world renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright.

Fallingwater - Wikipedia

Just as cool looking as I thought you'd be :cool:

View attachment 49318

Fallingwater - Wikipedia
Great pic and I love that scenery. I used to live in PA. Miss it!

You are lucky if the NT world sees you as a cute, adorable canine! I hate to think of a pic I would have to post to illustrate how they see me.

I didn't know I was posting to the "NT world". The essence of that photo was that the "NT world" views me as a "Dog". Other photographs depicting how neuro-typicals have envisioned the outward manifestation of my physical character or how they have scrutinized my expressive deportment would be "extremely inappropriate" for this forum.

On a lighter note, I don't like being photographed.

New Threads

Top Bottom