Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Nikolas Di Domenico
TheLostCosmonaut, Male, 24, from Rochester NY
- Oct 11, 1997 (Age: 24)
- Rochester NY
- Student, Pro/Am Cyclist, Photographer
My name is Nikolas, I am a road and cross cyclist for Full Moon Vista and a photographer. I was diagnosed with Aspergers in 4th grade. I started cycling 16 because of my father was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes and he inspired me to start riding then I started to get into racing. I started to get into Urbex after I saw my first pictures of Chernobyl but didn't start till 2016. I like taking photos of sporting events, nature, and people also. My goals are to both inspire people on the history of abandoned building and beauty and also inspire people to ride. I go to College for Cybersecurity. I love hanging out with my girlfriend Emily, when we go on walks, get coffee, do homework, and do other things. I listen to alternative music and rock. My favorite bands are Twenty One Pilots, Green Day, Hands Like Houses, Sir Sly, and others. I do skateboarding, and longboarding when I can. I will play video games when I can. I have 2 dogs, 4 cats, and a lizard.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed